More Buffy Pics

Old June 6th 15, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default More Buffy Pics

She's made herself right at home. It seems I cannot dissade her from
sitting in my lap when I'm typing. Guess I'll just have to get used to
it. She's so comfortable that when I leave the computer desk, she takes
over my chair:

http://i57.tinypic.com/fvl3kz.jpg

She also likes the pink chair in the living room:

http://i57.tinypic.com/fvl3kz.jpg

Yes, she's quite the comfy cat.

Jill
Old June 6th 15, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Correction: More Buffy Pics

On 6/6/2015 1:40 PM, jmcquown wrote:
She also likes the pink chair in the living room:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2uem9ly.jpg

Jill
Old June 6th 15, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 6/6/2015 12:40 PM, jmcquown wrote:
She's made herself right at home. It seems I cannot dissade her from
sitting in my lap when I'm typing. Guess I'll just have to get used to
it. She's so comfortable that when I leave the computer desk, she takes
over my chair:

http://i57.tinypic.com/fvl3kz.jpg

She also likes the pink chair in the living room:

http://i57.tinypic.com/fvl3kz.jpg

Yes, she's quite the comfy cat.

Jill

Yes, you just have to get used to it. The *owner has spoken*!! Holly
(RB) always sat on the slide-out tray that holds the keyboard whenever I
worked on the computer. She did that all her life. Nikki is like your
Buffy. As soon as I sit down at the computer, she hops into my lap and
is very insistent on staying there. She purrs the whole time and
doesn't care that she makes it difficult for me to type.

Buffy looks really sweet, and she is a lovely color. You are lucky to
have found her, and she is lucky you found her.

MaryL

Old June 6th 15, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/6/2015 2:23 PM, MaryL wrote:
[...]

She's a real sweet cat. I just put a break-away collar on her. On the
off chance she somehow gets out of the house at least someone will know
she's owned. When I take her to the vet I'll have her checked for a
microchip - I've no idea if she has one. If she doesn't, she soon will
have. She doesn't seem to mind the collar (so far).

Jill
Old June 7th 15, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 6/6/2015 5:02 PM, jmcquown wrote:

She's a real sweet cat. I just put a break-away collar on her. On the
off chance she somehow gets out of the house at least someone will know
she's owned. When I take her to the vet I'll have her checked for a
microchip - I've no idea if she has one. If she doesn't, she soon will
have. She doesn't seem to mind the collar (so far).

Jill

Even if she has a microchip, you may need to have it replaced. I doubt
if you can change the contact information on a chip someone else had
installed, and her contact information would probably go back to the
woman who is now deceased.

MaryL

Old June 7th 15, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty[_2_]

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 1:40:33 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
She's made herself right at home. It seems I cannot dissade her from
sitting in my lap when I'm typing. Guess I'll just have to get used to
it. She's so comfortable that when I leave the computer desk, she takes
over my chair:

I used to work on the computer with Rusty sitting on my lab.
His kneading on my lap was very comforting.

I am very happy for you getting an orange cat.
Buffy's coat is very nice and a shade lighter than Rusty's.
She looks very healthy too. How old is she?

Winnie

Old June 8th 15, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Sat, 06 Jun 2015 13:51:14 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 6/6/2015 1:40 PM, jmcquown wrote:
She also likes the pink chair in the living room:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2uem9ly.jpg

Jill

Yes she does seem to like that chair.

I have to push Marlo's butt over in order to use the computer in the
den. She really likes my work chair - even though it's now old and
crappy and falling apart. Sort of like me.

But she takes up a pretty big portion of the seat so it's a tough
accomodation. I often have to pick her up and place her on my lap.
She's ok with that.
Old June 9th 15, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/7/2015 1:14 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 6/6/2015 5:02 PM, jmcquown wrote:

She's a real sweet cat. I just put a break-away collar on her. On the
off chance she somehow gets out of the house at least someone will know
she's owned. When I take her to the vet I'll have her checked for a
microchip - I've no idea if she has one. If she doesn't, she soon will
have. She doesn't seem to mind the collar (so far).

Jill

Even if she has a microchip, you may need to have it replaced. I doubt
if you can change the contact information on a chip someone else had
installed, and her contact information would probably go back to the
woman who is now deceased.

MaryL

I doubt she has one anyway. If she does, I really don't know how the
chip company would handle the situation. If I could get the
registration info from the vet and explain the situation the chip
company might not care... pet owners do die, after all.

BTW, she tolerated that collar for about 2 hours and then decided to
take it off. LOL

Jill
Old June 9th 15, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/7/2015 8:40 AM, Rusty wrote:
On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 1:40:33 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
She's made herself right at home. It seems I cannot dissade her from
sitting in my lap when I'm typing. Guess I'll just have to get used to
it. She's so comfortable that when I leave the computer desk, she takes
over my chair:

I used to work on the computer with Rusty sitting on my lab.
His kneading on my lap was very comforting.

I am very happy for you getting an orange cat.
Buffy's coat is very nice and a shade lighter than Rusty's.
She looks very healthy too. How old is she?

Winnie

The best guess is 6 or 7 years old. No one really knows.

Jill

Old June 10th 15, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 6/6/2015 2:23 PM, MaryL wrote:
[...]

She's unlikely to have a microchip if she was previously feral but if she
does she will have to be returned to her previous owner. My bet is she
doesn't have one. Boyfie is microchipped and he now has a tag on his collar
on that says so. Just in case.
It's always a good idea to have them microchipped. I learned that the hard
way.

Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 38 June 21st 15 06:01 PM
CORRECT link: pics of Buffy the Garage Cat Gandalf Cat anecdotes 4 August 12th 08 09:59 PM
A new name for Buffy the Garage Cat Gandalf Cat anecdotes 4 August 3rd 08 09:03 PM
Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat Gandalf Cat anecdotes 10 August 3rd 08 01:58 PM
Less biting from Buffy Lots42 Cat anecdotes 7 May 30th 05 03:59 PM