Drowsy Lynxie

Old December 24th 03, 04:51 AM
Zorin the Lynx

Default Drowsy Lynxie

Sometimes photographic moments come when you least expect them...

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kitten...rowsy.jpg.html

He was there on the bed sleeping, so of course I saw how adorable he
looked and had to get in a few pets... so I looked at him from that
angle.. and the way the light shone off his fur, the shadows.. it was
perfect. And worst of all, the battery for the camera was in the charger
and the CompactFlash card was in the reader! I'm glad he didn't move
while I scrambled to get the camera ready...

Be sure to click the image for the full resolution version; it's big,
but the detail is astounding.

-Z
Old December 24th 03, 05:22 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:51:46 -0500, Zorin the Lynx
wrote:

Sometimes photographic moments come when you least expect them...

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kitten...rowsy.jpg.html

He was there on the bed sleeping, so of course I saw how adorable he
looked and had to get in a few pets... so I looked at him from that
angle.. and the way the light shone off his fur, the shadows.. it was
perfect. And worst of all, the battery for the camera was in the charger
and the CompactFlash card was in the reader! I'm glad he didn't move
while I scrambled to get the camera ready...

Be sure to click the image for the full resolution version; it's big,
but the detail is astounding.

-Z

Great pic, glad he waited for you to get your act together ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 24th 03, 05:27 AM
billn

Oh, light can do some pretty things with kitty's fur. And you've caught it!

Great pic.

bill n

"Zorin the Lynx" ----------

Old December 24th 03, 06:10 AM
Marina

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote
Sometimes photographic moments come when you least expect them...

That is lovely. I especially like the way the little tufts on his ears are
lit from the back.

--
Marina

Old December 24th 03, 06:14 AM
Hopitus2

It IS a great shot of a great cat!

"billn" wrote in message
: Oh, light can do some pretty things with kitty's fur. And you've caught
it!
:
: Great pic.
:
: bill n
:
: "Zorin the Lynx" ----------
:

Old December 24th 03, 08:23 AM
LOL

Zorin the Lynx wrote in message ...
Sometimes photographic moments come when you least expect them...

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kitten...rowsy.jpg.html

He was there on the bed sleeping, so of course I saw how adorable he
looked and had to get in a few pets... so I looked at him from that
angle.. and the way the light shone off his fur, the shadows.. it was
perfect. And worst of all, the battery for the camera was in the charger
and the CompactFlash card was in the reader! I'm glad he didn't move
while I scrambled to get the camera ready...

Be sure to click the image for the full resolution version; it's big,
but the detail is astounding.

-Z

What a beautiful picture of your beautiful boy! Thank you for sharing that.

------
Krista
Old December 24th 03, 11:57 AM
polonca12000

Adorable! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote in message
Sometimes photographic moments come when you least expect them...

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kitten...rowsy.jpg.html

snip

Old December 24th 03, 12:13 PM
Kathryn

He was there on the bed sleeping, so of course I saw how adorable he
looked and had to get in a few pets... so I looked at him from that
angle.. and the way the light shone off his fur, the shadows.. it was
perfect. And worst of all, the battery for the camera was in the charger
and the CompactFlash card was in the reader! I'm glad he didn't move
while I scrambled to get the camera ready...

Be sure to click the image for the full resolution version; it's big,
but the detail is astounding.

Great pic! Do you mind if I save it as my desktop background?

Kathryn

Old December 26th 03, 03:51 AM
Kajikit

Zorin the Lynx saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told us
all about it on Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:51:46 -0500:

Sometimes photographic moments come when you least expect them...

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kitten...rowsy.jpg.html

Be sure to click the image for the full resolution version; it's big,
but the detail is astounding.

What a glorious picture you managed to get! I saved this one for the
desktop...

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!