Somethings Weird

Old August 31st 04, 11:34 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default Somethings Weird

First off, Purrs to my neighbors friend's & family (he was single & had no
kids), as he went on to the bridge this pat Friday (and me, hearing sirens,
ignored them as I hear sirens at least once a day, as the road we live on is
one of the major arteries leading in/out of town, to the nearby 4-lane
bypass, and the hospital/EMT service is less than 2 miles up the road from
us). DH came home just after I heard them, and said that they were at
Chuck's house, he had went over to see what was going on, and he said that
'a lady said that he was dead.' The funeral was today, but due to prior
commitments I nor DH could attend. DH did stop by funeral home yesterday
evening and spoke with Chucks brother. It was his heart, apparent heart
attack (his second), and he was only 52! He also had a cat (I wasn't aware
of), so purrs that kitty finds a good home.

Second - about a week ago I posted an update on the Troublesome Threesome -
and how Moe was getting her big-kitty teeth in, specifically her fangs. All
signs of baby fangs in her are gone, nice white (and pointy, she's taken to
gently biting at my toes while I read or watch TV - maybe I should stop
wiggling them at her?) big-kitty fangs for her. Well - Mimi & Ernie STILL
show no sign of getting big-kitty fangs, they still have their baby fangs!
And they're from the same litter! It's especially weird with Ernie as he's
so much bigger than Mimi & Moe.
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old September 1st 04, 05:39 AM
Marina

Purrs for your neighbour's family and friends, and for his cat. That is
strange about Moe's fangs - you have a little vampire kitty there.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 1st 04, 05:39 AM
Marina

Purrs for your neighbour's family and friends, and for his cat. That is
strange about Moe's fangs - you have a little vampire kitty there.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Update: Weird symbols on door frame Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 4 April 25th 04 03:40 PM
Cats are Weird People Bev Cat anecdotes 2 December 6th 03 06:44 AM
Weird Gardens OT Bev Cat anecdotes 13 October 17th 03 03:25 AM
Weird cats... Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 1 September 26th 03 01:18 AM