best Xmas present - pics

Old December 27th 05, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default best Xmas present - pics

Hi All,

Here are some pics of the cats enjoying the cat tree DH made for them.

http://community.webshots.com/album/529246002KpRqyg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9a6oc

Cheers,
Tish
Old December 27th 05, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tish Silberbauer wrote:
Hi All,

Here are some pics of the cats enjoying the cat tree DH made for them.

Oh, that little basket is so cute! Do they use it? Very impurressive
tree, my compliments to Dave (and what a tall man he is!).

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 27th 05, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
Hi All,

Here are some pics of the cats enjoying the cat tree DH made for them.

http://community.webshots.com/album/529246002KpRqyg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9a6oc

Cheers,
Tish

That looks wonderful, and it's obvious that the cats are enjoying it.

Joy

Old December 27th 05, 08:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:33:05 +0200, Marina
wrote:

Tish Silberbauer wrote:
Hi All,

Here are some pics of the cats enjoying the cat tree DH made for them.

Oh, that little basket is so cute! Do they use it? Very impurressive
tree, my compliments to Dave (and what a tall man he is!).

Persephone (tuxeudo kitty) has a passion for baskets (and boxes), so
she popped into it as soon as she noticed it. It's not tethered to
anything, so it swings around a bit, which is kind-of funny to watch.
I think it will get a lot more use in winter.

Tish

Old December 27th 05, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
Hi All,

Here are some pics of the cats enjoying the cat tree DH made for them.

http://community.webshots.com/album/529246002KpRqyg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9a6oc

Cheers,
Tish

Wonderful! It's obvious the cats think so, too.

MaryL

Old December 27th 05, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tish Silberbauer wrote:
Hi All,

Here are some pics of the cats enjoying the cat tree DH made for them.

http://community.webshots.com/album/529246002KpRqyg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9a6oc

Cheers,
Tish

Thanks for posting those, I love to see cats so happy. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 27th 05, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
Hi All,

Here are some pics of the cats enjoying the cat tree DH made for them.

http://community.webshots.com/album/529246002KpRqyg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9a6oc

Wow - they're *REALLY* enjoying that Christmas present. And like watching
kids play with their presents, it's just as much a present for you by giving
you something so enjoyable to watch!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Cheers,
Tish

Old December 27th 05, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tish Silberbauer wrote:

Here are some pics of the cats enjoying the cat tree DH made for them.

http://community.webshots.com/album/529246002KpRqyg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9a6oc

It's nice to have someone handy and creative around, isn't it?
My two haven't used the small pieces I've bought for them enough
to inspire me to fashion anything that ambitious.

This must be Spock, right?
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29527223Obmgrq
It's an exotic-looking picture. Do you know his ancestry well
enough to know how he got his looks?

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old December 27th 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
Hi All,

Here are some pics of the cats enjoying the cat tree DH made for them.

http://community.webshots.com/album/529246002KpRqyg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9a6oc

Cheers,
Tish

Good Job, Dave! Looks like it's a hit with the kids.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old December 27th 05, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Y'all say the nicest things :^)

Yes, that is Spock. I have no idea what his ancestry is, but I figure
he's probably part-Burmese as he has a lot of the characteristics that
Bev and Lois describe in their cats. He and his two siblings were
found in the local cattle yards when they were around 4 weeks old.
They were handed over to the RSPCA, who gave them to us to foster
until they were old enough to be adopted. Spock's sister, Princess,
was adopted immediately she was old enough, and his brother, Buddy,
went a few weeks later. Spock was so lonely that we asked the RSPCA
for a companion - that was Persephone, and the rest is history.

Speaking of Burmese, it's been a long time since Lois posted. How is
she going? Does she have any more adorable pics of baby Burmese to
share with us?

Tish

Barekitten pics Mogget Cat anecdotes 21 February 2nd 05 08:55 PM
OT Extraordinary Wolf pics Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 12 January 12th 05 09:22 PM
New Foster Pics JoJo Cat anecdotes 18 June 27th 04 09:33 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM
need pics of ringworm DeAnna Cats - misc 1 July 24th 03 05:29 PM