this is why I can't have no friends

Old December 5th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Default this is why I can't have no friends

everytime somebody nice comes in my life, yall act like that coocoo
movie with jack nickolson
it's embarrassing do you see yourselves

it's like a groping your crotch in public IM SERIOUS
like janet jackson or m. jackson

lawd elvis would have been hung by the neck if he had groped himself in
public

now anyone can... get hold and yank on it

we're only as good as the weakest link
they been fallin off like flies over the summer
couldn't take the heat.. muuu hahaha

"move aside sinsay, im goin show you what a true fi'ng foo massa do"

PIYAH

down right shocking
one after another
one crotch groping troll after another

even the old folks, like that chick who took care of her cat IN the
nursing home
NOW THAT'S A DIE HARD.. but! good therapy for the old bones

damn kids!

Old December 5th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

ups.com...

Go **** yourself, asshole. Nobody cares who you leech onto next.

Old December 5th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

cybercat wrote:

Go **** yourself, asshole. Nobody cares who you leech onto next.

go shave your obedient gorilla

im picking my toes just now

im going to kick your tail

Old December 5th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2oz wrote:
everytime somebody nice comes in my life, yall act like that coocoo
movie with jack nickolson
it's embarrassing do you see yourselves

The only one who should be embarassed is you. Friends hold you
accountable for your actions. You've never been held accountable for
anything. THAT, Dear Bar, is your problem.

-L.