HRMPH!!!

Old January 9th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default HRMPH!!!

der i wuz juzt doin happi pawz onna soft, which frankli her shuld be happi
bowt kuz she izunt az soft az she usta be... anna her yelped like a kicked
puppy anna started sqweelin bowt how her didunt need no jewlereeze inna same
plaze az janet jaksun... HRMPH, ifin her wuld wear heafir nightgownz diz
wuldint be a issue, anna now her iz gettin furry radi ta klip mine klawz
agin, duz you thinkz diz iz fair, how many of yourown hoominz iz ungrateful
when we duz denselvez da honor of gifin demselfz happi pawz?? OEJ, not
amuzed AT ALL!!!

Old January 9th 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby has jammaz made out of reali soft slicky stuff and I likes diz.
Her duzent mind da happy paw I do but somehowz I always end upz gettink a
nail or two clipped. Me an Willow was doink da happy paw fingie da ofter
nite and her waz happy bout it. we waz bof on her bak and her liked dat.
Said sumphin bout a back rub den, Piglet had to kom and jhoin uz and her had
a nail that when it skratched da gramby made her stand strait up and yep
with delite. Wellz, maybe not delite cuze we all got our nailz clipped.
Some of u don get dat done and her kant unnerstand how u dozen get sore
feetz and your hooman all skretched up.

Old January 9th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Wednesday 09 January 2008 00:49, Stormmee wrote:

der i wuz juzt doin happi pawz onna soft, which frankli her shuld be
happi bowt kuz she izunt az soft az she usta be... anna her yelped
like a kicked puppy anna started sqweelin bowt how her didunt need no
jewlereeze inna same plaze az janet jaksun... HRMPH, ifin her wuld
wear heafir nightgownz diz wuldint be a issue, anna now her iz gettin
furry radi ta klip mine klawz agin, duz you thinkz diz iz fair, how
many of yourown hoominz iz ungrateful when we duz denselvez da honor
of gifin demselfz happi pawz?? OEJ, not amuzed AT ALL!!!

But ifn yu has yor claws klipped, yu cant do da accupunture dat goes
wif da massage treatment. I duz that acupunture fur Fred all da time,
but you might haf gon a little off da meridian wif dat puncturin. It's
*accu* puncture after all. Effen sew, klippin yor claws is an
offerreackshun. Itz not fair at all.

Diana fur her house.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old January 9th 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it wuuld be nize ifin you kuld catfinze soft ta not get furry ta klip owrz
clawz, butted soft haz been mumblin all day bowt how her izunt gointa tattoo
shop fur jelwereeze fur herown furnt partz, OEJ

Old January 9th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I hatez da klippiink but myown nailz grows bak inta my futzies if her duzen
so I will kontinuez to yowl bout it but am glad dey duzen hurt. Piglet
knowing it is for her good but not wanting the hooman to feel like she is
too appreciative.

Old January 9th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 06:26:45 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

we wuld likta know howta 'void it, Trudi fur her veri attintif howze

Diz weekend da hoomins was watchin da teevee and seed a commercial fur
somefing for kitty and goggy claws. Instead uv a clipper, it haz a liddle
grinding fing inside a tube.

Meowmie was laughing out loud at dat commercial. She askded Paw if him
thought da claw grinder comed wif a box of gauze bandages for da hoomins
to patch demselves up wif afterwards.

Ranger
Old January 9th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

As da grambyu read diz postz, dat was da questionz dat kam to mine. Willow
looking at gramby laughing.
news

Old January 9th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you hasa fveri smurt mom hoomin der, but ifin da onez selling it iz smurt
it better hafa needle anna thread ta patch da hoomin what wants putta grindy
monzter on mine feetz!!! Trudi

HRMPH!!! Stormmee Cat community 1 November 12th 07 06:01 AM
HRMPH Stormmee Cat community 3 September 17th 07 01:35 AM
Hrmph!!! Stormmee Cat community 0 June 29th 07 03:50 AM
HRMPH!!! Stormmee Cat community 5 March 14th 06 09:37 AM
Hrmph Stormmee Cat community 0 January 30th 06 09:02 PM