Sekrit Santa signups open now

Old November 17th 16, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_]

Default Sekrit Santa signups open now

I am pleased to announce that Sekrit Santa and Christmas Card signups
are active now. If you would like to take part in the Sekrit Santa gift
exchange and/or the Christmas Card list, please go to
http://sekritsanta.org and click on the "Signup" link.
Old November 18th 16, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Unka Dan, dat page sez dat da matchiz will be sended owt da 2nd week in Novempurr. Dat iz alreddy past. Iz dere a noo date?

Rebecca
Old November 18th 16, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On 11/17/16 11:28 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Unka Dan, dat page sez dat da matchiz will be sended owt da 2nd week in Novempurr. Dat iz alreddy past. Iz dere a noo date?

Rebecca

Ooops! Another part of the script to fix.

The matches will go out in a week or so.
Old November 28th 16, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 6:09:04 AM UTC-8, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Sekrit Santa and Christmas Card signups
are active now. If you would like to take part in the Sekrit Santa gift
exchange and/or the Christmas Card list, please go to
http://sekritsanta.org and click on the "Signup" link.

Yaaaaay! I kayn't wayte tu see hoom I getz!!!!!!!
I shurr howp dere hoomin lykz tu reed :-))
Pit2nya