Tufted Ears Club -- Election Results

Old April 15th 05, 09:13 PM
Adam

Default Tufted Ears Club -- Election Results

Da finul elekshun results a

Allegra 6
"Lovable Louise" 1

I gess Ize da new TEC purresident. Fangu all fur yur confidens in me!
Whos da joker who voted fur "Lovable Louise"???

My furst akt as purresident is tu appoynt Pitoonya as da new Vice
Purresident, if dat is okey wif efurrykitty.

Fur da next meeting, I lead a birdwatching trip!

Dus ennykitty have enny othur noo bizness?

Allegra, new TEC Prez
Old April 15th 05, 09:15 PM
Adam

Da finul elekshun results a

Allegra 6
"Lovable Louise" 1

WANT REKOWNT!!!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Old April 16th 05, 02:40 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
Da finul elekshun results a

Allegra 6
"Lovable Louise" 1

I gess Ize da new TEC purresident. Fangu all fur yur confidens in me!
Whos da joker who voted fur "Lovable Louise"???

My furst akt as purresident is tu appoynt Pitoonya as da new Vice
Purresident, if dat is okey wif efurrykitty.

Fur da next meeting, I lead a birdwatching trip!

Dus ennykitty have enny othur noo bizness?

Allegra, new TEC Prez

Wy fangu Allegra.
I wyll try mine bestest tu lern frum yu, an emyulayte heow you rool,
I meen purrzide.

kin I karry yur bynokularz on ower burdwatchink trip?

Pitoonya

Old April 20th 05, 01:53 PM
Adam

I gess Ize da new TEC purresident. Fangu all fur yur confidens in me!
Whos da joker who voted fur "Lovable Louise"???

My furst akt as purresident is tu appoynt Pitoonya as da new Vice
Purresident, if dat is okey wif efurrykitty.

Fur da next meeting, I lead a birdwatching trip!

Dus ennykitty have enny othur noo bizness?

Allegra, new TEC Prez

Wy fangu Allegra.
I wyll try mine bestest tu lern frum yu, an emyulayte heow you rool,
I meen purrzide.

kin I karry yur bynokularz on ower burdwatchink trip?

Pitoonya

It lukz lyke dere iz no othur noo bizness, so I gess dis meeting uv ta
TEC iz ofur.

Fangu fur offuring tu carry my binocularz, Pitoonya.

Da memfurship list iz now:

Dyna (RB), Founder
Allegra, Purrresident
Pitoonya, VP
"Zorin the Lynx" (I thought dat wuz da hoomin's name)
Ashton
Charlie
Kitty Schottland, Captain Midnight & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Mollie Anne
Ripple
Shahna
Stinky