Cats Do Control Humans, Study Finds

Old July 13th 09, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Cats Do Control Humans, Study Finds

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...mansstudyfinds

Louise
Old July 13th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...mansstudyfinds

Louise

We shure doo, no dowt ubaowt et. [big smile]
Fangu fur da link , "Louise"
Mosey

Old July 14th 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:43:24 -0400, Adam wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...mansstudyfinds

Louise

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...94775149595746

I made my sekritary grow offishul flower!! i likes nip.
Old July 14th 09, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...mansstudyfinds

Louise

We shure doo, no dowt ubaowt et. [big smile]
Fangu fur da link , "Louise"
Mosey

"Science" has no way of defining "love."

Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

Old July 16th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...94775149595746

I made my sekritary grow offishul flower!! i likes nip.

Byutiful!

Louise
Old July 16th 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

"Adam" wrote in message
John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...94775149595746

I made my sekritary grow offishul flower!! i likes nip.

Byutiful!

Louise

Gramby tried ta grow dat onze and hadta make a fence wiff a topz ta keep dat
neigorz cats ourof it. We finkz a dog helped demselvez moof da wood and da
baskit so dem kud git at itselfz. O T regretting the loss of the nip.