ROSCO!!!

Old April 14th 10, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default ROSCO!!!

I tuu,fee it lyke dat.
Diz iz bekummink uh looooonnnnng tayle, huh?

P2nya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
yeUP, dat wuz uh toofy remurk...Mosey

haz you been sociating wif mozey??? trudi howlin

Granby wrote:
Anna sumtimez fings jus go awayz and we dont alwayz know da why of
itself. Da toof may haff been bad anna make da cat sik and da same
may haff been da reazon for da tayle. It iz bad when it happenz
butted dat iz da way it iz sumtimez. Piglett sorry for them but
knowing things don't always turn out like we want.

roscoe did unt fynd louise toof or my tale!
beauty
Maybe the Closet Greeblings have them! We're hunting them on the
"GREEBLINGS!" thread.

Sheriff Rosco

Dat's toof bad tu hav sush a sad tail. TuTu

Old April 16th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 12 Apr 2010 23:48:01 GMT, Community Kitties's
nimble, little paws typed:

Miss Cleopatra left funds for the Community in her estate. She directed
that the Empress Cleopatra Silvercat Foundation make donations to the
Community when such needs arose. So the Foundation would be delighted to
cover the salaries and expenses of hiring the needed additional officers.

Stevenson
Cleopatra's majordomo and administrator of the Empress Cleopatra
Silvercat Foundation

Meow, Stevenson,

It seems dat eben tho she's not wif us, mine
friend, Cleo, liffs on.

It seems like just yesterday dat we wuz eech
ofurz maids-ob-onot at ow winkings, or dat we
drove thru da hills of Parma in mine uncles yello
Furrari.....

I does miss herseff... [snif]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/15/2010 7:20:49 PM
Old April 18th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

ducks and runs away from the thwapping There's just too much for
mineselves to do alone. I needs at least two deputies and a crime
scene investigation team. And the Rankin Kittiez are back, which
means I'll probably be helping them organize the next bootcamp for
renegade owners.

Does anykitty want a job working for the CPD?

Respectfully meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I will volunteer! I haf training in finger- and paw-printing, and crime
scene investigation too.

Sammy Redcat

Paws Sammy Redcat sum sungwasses..wike David Kuruso warez..
Doze wook gud on yerownself. yeUP
I kan inbezdikayte uh krime seen wiff da best uff dem tew..
Mai Mrrrrrrrt wud mayke sumkitty behayve
Kan I volunteer ulso? Wee nead uh teem. I karry pawkuffz.

Mosey

Old April 19th 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we all miss hersuf, Tiger, takin hizown wifekitteez paw
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/15/2010 7:20:49 PM

Old April 20th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

I mizz hurself tew cuz..wull nebber mynd..dat wuz u longh tyme ugo.
siiiiiiiiiigh *shaykes hedd*
Luffs
Mosey
--finking uff da passed n.... butt umkay wiff da now

rosco Stormmee Cat community 28 February 10th 10 02:15 AM
hey rosco Stormmmee Cat community 4 November 3rd 09 01:15 AM
hey rosco Stormmee Cat community 2 September 1st 09 12:39 PM
hey rosco Stormmmee Cat community 6 July 2nd 09 03:53 AM
Hey Rosco!!! Stormmee Cat community 2 October 9th 07 01:58 PM