Three felonious felines!

Old September 11th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default Three felonious felines!

I don't know what's gotten into the girls today...

The pest control people were in this morning to solve our buggy little
problem, and it seems to have made all three cats insane!

Scouty just broke into the hall closet and pulled all the hand towels
off the shelf onto the floor (she likes to jump up there to rest but
there isn't room for her AND the towels)...

Tessie stole the dishcloth and ran away with it and hid under the bed
(I had chicken soup for lunch and spilled some on the counter so I
wiped it up and I guess she could smell chicken on the cloth...)

And Silver has pawed open the bathroom cupboard twice inside ten
minutes. The first time I just closed the door and then she was back
there five seconds later and I caught her with the roach hotel in her
mouth, about to run away with it... I put a scrunchy over the
doorknobs to see if it will keep her out.

I love them, but sometimes they drive me insane!
Old September 11th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:42:19 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

I don't know what's gotten into the girls today...

The pest control people were in this morning to solve our buggy little
problem, and it seems to have made all three cats insane!

[cat zoomies]

They complain about having no more buggies and roaches to play with...
;-)

Squarely Yours
Michael

--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with furballs Blacky and Merlin
Old September 12th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

wrote:

[...]

Sounds like normal behaviour to me! For young hoolicats, that is.
Perhaps they will settle down once the bugspray fumes disappear. They
have very sensitive noses.

--
CATherine
Old September 13th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Duke of URL

Karen AKA Kajikit @
I don't know what's gotten into the girls today...

The pest control people were in this morning to solve our buggy little
problem, and it seems to have made all three cats insane!

Scouty just broke into the hall closet and pulled all the hand towels
off the shelf onto the floor (she likes to jump up there to rest but
there isn't room for her AND the towels)...

OBVIOUSLY *your* failure to understand. It's HER shelf.

Tessie stole the dishcloth and ran away with it and hid under the bed
(I had chicken soup for lunch and spilled some on the counter so I
wiped it up and I guess she could smell chicken on the cloth...)

LOL - you can sympathize with how my hands get attacked when I'm "trying" to
peacefully eat chicken!

And Silver has pawed open the bathroom cupboard twice inside ten
minutes. The first time I just closed the door and then she was back
there five seconds later and I caught her with the roach hotel in her
mouth, about to run away with it... I put a scrunchy over the
doorknobs to see if it will keep her out.

Kittycrunchies in a to-go carry-out carton?

I love them, but sometimes they drive me insane!

Only "sometimes"?
--
Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
Prothonotary Wibbler, Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid,

Old September 13th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Polish-Kraut

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 02:45:55 -0500, "Duke of URL"
wrote:

Scouty just broke into the hall closet and pulled all the hand towels
off the shelf onto the floor (she likes to jump up there to rest but
there isn't room for her AND the towels)...

OBVIOUSLY *your* failure to understand. It's HER shelf.

I finally had to clean the bottom 2 shelves in linen closet and the
small cabinet above frig for the furbabies because the kept working
their way in there then pushing what was there out so they could lay
down for their naps!!

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/