Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 20th 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Wascal did urselfz read on dat ofther newzgrup where a man putted "In"
kitties in da "our" after himz wife wented to da bridge? We hazta purr for
doze kitties. Piglet feeling very sad for the kitties.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 18, 7:01 pm, Adam wrote:
P2ña -

I delegate 'portant task 2 u: keep track of wich kitty haz each office &
title & duties.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I wud wike to make mine report as sekrateree ub da exterior.

Out kittees need homez an fudz. People ar helpin dem butted mor need
two be dun.
Out d*ggies two.

Der iz two menny coyoteez butted dey don' catch kittees wen trees ar
around. Hooray four trees.

Sumtimes it is nic out butted sumtimes it rains an snows.

Todeigh wuz byooful.

--
Wascal

Old April 20th 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 19, 7:54*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Wascal did urselfz read on dat ofther newzgrup where a man putted "In"
kitties in da "our" after himz wife wented to da bridge? *We hazta purr for
doze kitties. *Piglet feeling very sad for the kitties.

Wee purrin four dem neow. I din' reed dat. Hethur wanna go bite da bad
man. Shee iz furyus.

Human note: You would think that the memory of his wife would keep him
from doing that. What a loser PoS.

--
Wascal an Uncl Bill

Old April 20th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

When husband died I was not fond of cats but, would never have thought of
getting rid of Piglet. Son wanted her and would care for her but I said no,
it was my job. Now I have 3 cats.

Old April 20th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

I hurd ubaowt dat n iam mad at dat hoomin fur beeng sew meen tew doo dat.
Puuuuuuuuurss for doze poor kitties hoo wur luffed by hiz wife sew much.
Mosey
Sad and hissed off

Old April 20th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

I wud wike to make mine report as sekrateree ub da exterior.

Out kittees need homez an fudz. People ar helpin dem butted mor need
two be dun.
Out d*ggies two.

Der iz two menny coyoteez butted dey don' catch kittees wen trees ar
around. Hooray four trees.

Sumtimes it is nic out butted sumtimes it rains an snows.

Todeigh wuz byooful.

Wascal

Fangu much 4 report!

"Lovable Louise"
Old April 20th 09, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

I fink we need a sekreterry ub bittees an I wud humly wike to nominate
mine ownself.

Maggy May

I fink yoo r puuurrfect fur dat title
Inny ubjexshonz?
Mosey Diplocat 2 Canada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

NE objekshunz?

"Lovable Louise"
Old April 20th 09, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Adam" wrote in message
I fink we need a sekreterry ub bittees an I wud humly wike to nominate
mine ownself.

Maggy May

I fink yoo r puuurrfect fur dat title
Inny ubjexshonz?
Mosey Diplocat 2 Canada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

NE objekshunz?

"Lovable Louise"

I duznt objeck. I fingk itz a finefine ideer.

Rebecca

Old April 20th 09, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Fangu Unka Adam, Dat wyll hewlp lottz!
I shud hab it tugedder bby tumurro, wiff Sundance'z hewlp
--
Pitô.ônya

"Adam" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Oy !
I'yll shtart tumurro

I have a list written down somewhere, but it's a little outdated and
anyway I can't find it. Here's an incomplete list of some of them.

"Lovable Louise" Prez.
Sapphire Samurai VP

Wascal Sec'y of Exterior
Beauty Sec'y of Foods
Little Kitty Sec'y 4 Educating Humans
WooToo, Senior Adviser
Onyx is now Sec'y of Elder Kitties
Sec'y uf Defense is Ralph de Ralf

Mosey Diplocat 2 Canada
Lucy Diplocat 2 Mexico
Pi2nya Diplocat 2 White House
Rebecca Diplocat 2 France
Booker Diplocat 2 moon

Mme. Anaïs Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
(Correction: had originally been announced as ambassador)

Stormee Chancellor of the Exchequer

Official Candle Lighter
There is no such position! Do not ask again.

Fixing the human economy
Delegated to Clarence

also:

"Lovable Louise" Grand Pooh-Bah
Pi2nya Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Mosey Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Whom have I left out? Does anyone want any other position?

Unca Adam

Old April 20th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Apr 18, 11:06*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Oy !
I'yll shtart tumurro
--
Pitô.ônya

"Adam" wrote in message

P2ña -

I delegate 'portant task 2 u: keep track of wich kitty haz each office
& title & duties.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Ize Sekretaree uv Defence

Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion Adam[_3_] Cat community 17 April 1st 09 04:07 AM
Pooh Pooh Power... Azy Cat anecdotes 0 February 22nd 06 02:26 PM
[OT] GTA:Vice City Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 May 4th 04 08:44 PM
Won't cover pooh roben Cat health & behaviour 6 December 26th 03 02:46 PM