What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Old March 31st 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Christine BA[_3_]

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

31.3.2010 2:32, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ kirjoitti:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:36:40 +0300, Christine BA's
nimble, little paws typed:

The reason why I don't like meowchat all that much is
because English is not my first language, not my second either, so
sometimes it gets confusing what is meant, when the same original word
isn't always meow-spelled the same way.

Well den,

you mite post in Finnish meow-chat! Dat wood be
furry inerrestink fur us, besides we wikes you an
yur kittie......

Thank you for liking us, that's nice to know.
Finnish is already spelled as it is said, at least by Finnish spelling
and pronounciation standards, so I wouldn't know how to make it into a
meowchat anyway...

Laku has never really been interested in the computer anyway, so I don't
think he'll be posting. He may ask me to convey a message now and then,
but not post himself. We do have long chats with Laku, both DH and
myself. When DH returns from Finnish classes in the afternoon, Laku
tends to meet him at the door and start a long conversation.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old March 31st 10, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Just so long as you check in every now and then so we know all is well. We
usually don't play so long with the trolls but this one was....so easy.
Maybe could have joined the fun when he got over himself. I was
uncomfortable at first but when husband was so sick and then died, it was
literally "comic" relief to come on here an du diz.

Old March 31st 10, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Christine BA[_3_]

31.3.2010 8:38, Granby kirjoitti:
Just so long as you check in every now and then so we know all is well. We
usually don't play so long with the trolls but this one was....so easy.
Maybe could have joined the fun when he got over himself. I was
uncomfortable at first but when husband was so sick and then died, it was
literally "comic" relief to come on here an du diz.

As for checking in, I'm on rpca too, ya know...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old March 31st 10, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:49:22 -0400, "Dave" wrote:

Granby wrote:
Maybe you need one of the health groups or rpca. We rather enjoy
meowchat here and I am sorry it is below your standards for fun. However,
we are interested in your kitty and hope you will post when
you figure out the source of the problem. It may just be a growing
thing. Lots of luck.

So while I do (really) appreciate your concern for my cat, I simply cannot
abide the meowchat. Honestly, it's not playful; it's hopelessly childish.
You must know that. Don't you? Would you accept people in a child-rearing
newgroup using babytalk? I doubt it.

BTW, I've spoken to the vet, and it's really looking like my kitten is just
a little piglet. I'm just going increase his daily amount of food to make
him satified, then try very gradually reducing it to the proper amount.

Obvious troll.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100330-1, 03/30/2010
Tested on: 3/31/2010 1:45:46 AM

Old March 31st 10, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I know you are there but during the "spats" I take breaks from there. Sure
glad we don't do that too much here.

Old March 31st 10, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yepper a troll he is....was. I had to laugh. I have three cats and there
is no such thing as "a proper amount".

Old March 31st 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well at leazt dey wulda madda purntmint befur poztin, or wulda juzt comed
furm der, Trudi
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:59:54 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

can you not tell he is a useless human by the phrase "cat owner" he
evidentally has no basis in the real world if he thinks cats are owned,
soft

Ackshooly, I fot dat he wuz kwestionable wen
instead ob brinking his kitty to da TED, he posted
on a noozgroop instead.

Any ob owr hoomanz wood haff had dere kitty at
TEDs [shudder, shudder] in a heartbeat....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/30/2010 7:23:09 PM

Old March 31st 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

that was when you furzt wuz here, him lifed wif uses, den him mofed in wiffa
gramby's hoomin sun, Trudi, sad lewi wentted to da brige
"Anti Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Hmmmm, that was before Mosey's time here, wasn't it? Anti Kyla

lewi waz a bit snooti, but himz wuz realli nize, spekalli when himz mofed
owtta here, Trudi

"Granby" We have had cats and, a few dogs who do not do meowchat.
Lewi D. Cat
would not lower himself to neowchat but rather enjoyed the group before
going to the Rainbow Bridge.

While I, O T Mahoney, husbandcat of Harri Roadcat from eye-o-weigh,
really enjoyz diz way of speakink anna each of uzenz take on our own
persunalitee.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
well since the group was created for the express purpose of he cats
talking it seems odd to me that you would stay if you don't care for
it, now its not for everyone but for those of us who like it it is
quite enjoyable, creative and relaxing... you are welcome to stay and
have your cat post, no need for meow chat either, but the norm is for
the cat to do the posting, soft
"Dave" wrote in message
Stormmee wrote:
just go away if you are going to be rude, soft

I was being honest---based on my genuine incredulousness and
consternation. Sorry if you find that rude.

Old March 31st 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz all kleaned up now, i duzint liksa coffee butted chester helped minsuf
kleanit off as himz duz liksa coffee, MH
"Anti Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Deerest Missy..I spitted my coffee all over Mosey too, n he didnt like it
one bit either.
Unka Will said what needed to be said to this mean trole. Offers MH a
towel.
Anti Kyla

dearezt missee,

da onleezt rezun da soft sayed i didunt likeit wuz beclawz she spitted
coffee on mine furz...*glarez atta soft* it wuz herown spittin i didunt
likez, MH horrifeed atta soft

"Will in New Haven" ...

you know this did make me smile, and everycat liked unca wills posts,
err
except MH, soft"Granby"

Uncl Bill wuz beein MEEN. BUTTED, he wuz bein meen to another hoomin.
Sew I WIKED it.

--
Missy