Killing the wadder monster

Old November 9th 05, 07:26 PM
Marina

Default Killing the wadder monster

Caliban is fascinated by the kitchen sink. He checks it out several
times a day. If there are dishes soaking in the sink, he drinks from
them. Sometimes he just sits in it, looking immensely pleased with
himself. But the best is when meowmie turns on the tap. Then this
glittering snake appears that runs from the tap and down into the hole
in the sink.

Caliban does what any self-respecing cat will do when he sees a snake;
he tries to bite its head off. Chomp! Wha-huh?? What happened? Did it
bite me? No, it doesn't hurt. But why is my face all wet? And it didn't
die! It's running as fast as ever, from the tap and down into the hole!
Bite it again! Chomp! Wha-huh?

One day, Caliban will surely succeed in killing the wadder monster. One
day he'll be big and strong enough. Until then, he is getting lots of
practice. And getting very wet in the process.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 9th 05, 07:27 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
[...]

LOL. Have you got any pictures of that?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 9th 05, 08:53 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
[...]

Da wadder greebling (aka monster) can only be tamed if da meowmie buys da
wadder fowntan fing fur da kittie to master! Ofurwise, da monster will
always have da control and da monster greeblings win!

Furrs Truly,
Persia

Old November 9th 05, 11:01 PM
Susan M

"Marina" wrote in message
Caliban is fascinated by the kitchen sink. He checks it out several times
a day. If there are dishes soaking in the sink, he drinks from them.
Sometimes he just sits in it, looking immensely pleased with himself. But
the best is when meowmie turns on the tap. Then this glittering snake
appears that runs from the tap and down into the hole in the sink.

Caliban does what any self-respecing cat will do when he sees a snake; he
tries to bite its head off. Chomp! Wha-huh?? What happened? Did it bite
me? No, it doesn't hurt. But why is my face all wet? And it didn't die!
It's running as fast as ever, from the tap and down into the hole! Bite it
again! Chomp! Wha-huh?

One day, Caliban will surely succeed in killing the wadder monster. One
day he'll be big and strong enough. Until then, he is getting lots of
practice. And getting very wet in the process.

Oh Caliban - you silly brave boy :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old November 10th 05, 12:33 AM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
Caliban does what any self-respecing cat will do when he sees a snake;
he tries to bite its head off. Chomp! Wha-huh?? What happened? Did it
bite me? No, it doesn't hurt. But why is my face all wet? And it didn't
die! It's running as fast as ever, from the tap and down into the hole!
Bite it again! Chomp! Wha-huh?

LOL!!! Does your digital camera take video? That would be priceless!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 10th 05, 01:04 AM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Marina wrote:
[...]

Dere ain't no such fing as wadder monsters. Dat's just a tale to frighty
der baby kitties.
Me & da KFC won't drink no fresh or running wadder. We likes da dog bowl
wot meowmie fills up outside da back door and we won't drink it if the
wadder is not a few days old.
Boyfie

Meowmies note: it's true. They don't seem to like fresh water to drink,
only old water from this dog bowl. I have cleaned it out and put new water
in it today, which means they will be drinking out of the birdbaths for a
couple of days I suppose. sigh

Old November 10th 05, 01:12 AM
jmcquown

Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Marina wrote:
[...]

Persia's Reply:

Dere is a diffurrence wif da bird bafs. Dem birdies are dum, I no dis cuz I
lives wif da fing called da PAY-ROT. It dunks in da water! Just prooves
dem birds are dum.

Da bird baf wadder prolly tastes like da wet chik-en cat food. I doan know
cuz mommy woan let me get dat cloze to da birdie.

Persia

Old November 10th 05, 01:38 AM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Marina wrote:
[...]

We not ave no payruts ere, Persia, we ave der chikkens & der geese. Der
birdbaf was from when meowmie used to to der birdwatching. It just gets der
ranewadder in now. Meowmie can't do der birdwatching no more cos me & KFC
ete all der birdies!! We wud ete der littel chikkens too but meowmie won't
let us.
We two not reely scared of Shylock and Enid, dem geese, we just prefer not
to share our space wiv dem. Dats all it is. We ave nuffin in common and
dey are boring..

Boyfie
P.S. and dey have dese serrated bekes wot pinch yoo btw.

Old November 10th 05, 03:32 AM
meee

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]