Happi Purrdae Jooli Kittiez!

Old July 1st 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shadow Scott

Default Happi Purrdae Jooli Kittiez!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

July 2008

1 - Irene, Samwise, Shadow, Sprout!
2 - Diamond
6 - Riley
7 - Sabrina
8 - Galaxy
10 - Charcoal, Marshmallow, Snowstorm, Vanilla
15 - Ember, Jeeves, Pippy
18 - Byron
20 - Kiri
24 - Zachary?
27 - Zizi
28 - Rae
? - Mike

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt; ore da dayte iz rong;
ore, sadly, dey haf kross ober da bridj, pleze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

-- tew mi fello Americats, wach owt fur doz fyur wurks on da 4th an
bee safe!
Old July 1st 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Happy Purrday to all the Jooli kitties.

I iz 4 years old today. Well mommy isn't really sure but picked this date.

Samwise Kitty

--

in Connecticut
see my cats at
news

Old July 1st 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:21:33 -0400, Ann wrote:

Happy Purrday to all the Jooli kitties.

I iz 4 years old today. Well mommy isn't really sure but picked this date.

Samwise Kitty

Happy purrday, efurrykitty!

Happy purrday, Samwise!

Sammy

Old July 1st 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 1, 11:21*am, "Ann" wrote:
Happy Purrday to all the Jooli kitties.

I iz 4 years old today. Well mommy isn't really sure but picked this date..

Well,

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer Samwise
Happy Purrday tew yew!
May dis Purrday be happee
An yoo get lots ub fudz.

--
Missy, Maggy May, WooToo, Bear the d*g and Sunrise Worm-Breath
Yur nayburs in Catneticut.

Samwise Kitty

--

in Connecticut
see my cats athttp://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
read Sam's blog athttp://kittens-3.blogspot.com/
*
*
[...]

bee safe!- Hide quoted text -

Old July 1st 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:21:33 -0400, "Ann" wrote:

Happy Purrday to all the Jooli kitties.

I iz 4 years old today. Well mommy isn't really sure but picked this date.

Samwise Kitty

Happy Purrday and many more. I will be 4 this yeer.
Cinder
Old July 1st 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:11:03 -0700, Shadow Scott's nimble, little paws
typed:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

July 2008

Happy purrday, Jooly kitties!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2008 1:04:45 PM
Old July 1st 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Happy Purrday and many more. I will be 4 this yeer.
Cinder

Happy Purrday, Cinder!

Sammy

Old July 1st 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 16:33:14 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

Happy Purrday and many more. I will be 4 this yeer.
Cinder

Happy Purrday, Cinder!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2008 4:32:44 PM
Old July 2nd 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Heehee!

Happee Purrday alla yooz!

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

Sunrise Worm-Breath

Old July 2nd 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

I got lots of xtra scritches and hugs, and treats.

Samwise
waving to his nayburs in Catneticut.