Iowna's Birthday!

Old June 27th 15, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Iowna's Birthday!

Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old June 27th 15, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..*=

Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Hi Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent,

Ooooo, this saowndz like a fun tyme tu selerbayt da respectable Iowna's
14'th birthday.yeUP
Fangu fur inviting usses ..smiles
Ai m 13 yeerz old sayz MoseyCat

Wat wood Iowna wike fur hur Birfday?
Innyfing speshul?

Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

wer et iz 85 degreez at 4 pee em neer Seattyl

Old June 28th 15, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/27/2015 6:26 PM, cshenk wrote:
Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

We will be there to celebrate Iowna's birthday.

My purrday is July 1. I usually do fireworks that don't make noise to
celebrate 4th of July. Is it okay if I set them up on the beach? We can
celebrate Iowna's birthday and 4th of July together.

Samwise
Old June 28th 15, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey=^..*= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Ohh Mosey, She'd likes to hav help digging a small sized doggie sand
bed soz she kin lay inna da warm sand! Her paws got dat atheritis
monster ina all but one soz she has to stand onna the ouchy ones to
dig. Cash anna me gonna help. You help a bit too?

Meowmie just scored some fresh gud tuna anna shrimpies.

I know what she secretly wants. She wants a sort of rubber thingie that
floats so she kin go swimming but be held nose up ana tether line so
iffin she get tired, we kin bring her back in safe-n-sound.

Fur us, wez got little canoes off da dock iffin a kittah wants to try
dem anna dey has ties you can use to the dock anna let the water sway
you to snoozing.

Wez also got a ducky bird inna freezer!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Old June 28th 15, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Hi Samwise! Dat sounds gud gud to me! Ize scored sum catnip seeds wez
been growing inna planter fur those who like it anna put it along one
wall of da porch. Wez got some romaine lettuce anna baby lettuce too
fur the doggies who like to nibble a little.

Wez not real fancy. Just snooze, play a bit, snooze a bit and hab fun!

Cash, Da gentleman doggie

Old June 29th 15, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya

On 6/27/2015 3:26 PM, cshenk wrote:
Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Wishing yu a hip-hop-happy PutdaeIowna!

I wyll be dere.
Du yu like balls?
Pet2nya
Old June 29th 15, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 2:16:41 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
[...]

"Wee will hep," sez Samanfa ****zu, jumping up an down. "Me and mine fren da Chuwawa."

Wee will be dere sune

--
Squeaktytoy for her Hous

Old June 30th 15, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/28/2015 2:25 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

" Hi all" Samwise and Lucy Lu steps out of the porter and onto the warn
sand. Samwsie is pulling a cart full of boxes. " The fireworks are in
these boxes. I'll find a spot away from the party to set them up later."
Old July 1st 15, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

[...]

Sure, PookyKat n I wood luv to help dig Iowna doggie bed in da sand. We r
bof gud diggerz. yeUP

Meowmie just scored some fresh gud tuna anna shrimpies.

Ooooo, nommy, smiles n drools

I know what she secretly wants. She wants a sort of rubber thingie that
floats so she kin go swimming but be held nose up ana tether line so
iffin she get tired, we kin bring her back in safe-n-sound.

Ai fink ai kan git une uf doze, yeUP sez Mosey

Fur us, wez got little canoes off da dock iffin a kittah wants to try
dem anna dey has ties you can use to the dock anna let the water sway
you to snoozing.

Mosey wikes da idear uf a canoe.
Mayhaps Amelia wyl go fur uh ride wif meh?

Wez also got a ducky bird inna freezer!

NOMMY
Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Lufz awl uraown

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old July 1st 15, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"...

[...]

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex arrive at Iowna's birthday party
They each brought assorted flavors of Greenies for the cats as dental
treats, and Greenies shaped like toothbrushes for the
doggies. We hope you all like our special treats,yeUP smiles all around.
Mosey and PookyKat, start digging in the sand so Iowna can rest her sore
paws.
Mosey also brought the sort of rubber thingie that floats so she kin go
swimming but be held nose up ana tether line so iffin Iowna get tired, we
kin bring her back in safe-n-sound.

Iowna stole my bed! cshenk Cat community 2 May 17th 15 06:37 PM
Iowna on the prowl cshenk Cat community 3 August 18th 14 02:15 AM
Iowna, sezing Hi! cshenk Cat community 6 October 6th 13 11:18 PM
Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites! cshenk Cat community 12 May 28th 13 12:11 PM
A birthday cat Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 October 2nd 06 07:17 PM