anofur storee aktifitee

Old March 17th 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default anofur storee aktifitee

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:15:59 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

Trudi, looking arownd fur da nezt storee teller

I started Meowing here in Nobember ob 2002 or 3;
mine sekretry can't remembfur!

I wuz a yung gurl-cat den, an had libbed only in
a cattery wif mine relatibs.

I furst met Miss Violette, den Dyna, and den
lotsa offur kitties: Captain Midnight, Gretchen
Marie, Anti Bev's cats, Siggy and Samantha, Cleo -
so menny kitties who haf gone to da bwidge...

And ob cawze I metted mineown Tiger on mine furst
'benchur. He caughted a reel mowsie fur me!

But awl ob da kittiez heer are furry nice
kittiez, and I lub dem awl!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/16/2011 7:31:37 PM
Old March 17th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ar meowmiez bin round fur bout az long. She waz reedin an posting before
da split, den Binkley posted after da split. Dat was a furry furry long
tyme ago.

Booker

On 3/16/2011 3:44 PM, Debby Hanoka wrote:
I think my human, Meowmie Debby, is one of the last "old-timers" on
the newsgroup. She has been posting for us kittiez since 1995, before
the newsgroups split. First, she posted for Capt. Midnight on
rec.pets.cats for about a hear and a half, then the newsgroup split
and he started meowing here. In 1997, Kitty Schottland came to stay,
so the both of them used to meow here. (Kitty Schottland left behind
a memory of the time she and Midnight tried to form a singing group,
the Captain& Chenille. Their song was "Pounce Will Keep Us
Together.") Then I started meowing here on May 13, 2001. I was only
thirteen weeks old and in hiding from Captain Midnight, who was very
hostile toward me. Kitty Schottland liked me, though. She washed my
ears for me when Debby let me visit her.

Capt Midnight and Kitty Schottland are both at the bridge now, and
we've got two new cats in the clowder: Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and
Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol. I don't like them, but I
tolerate Rosco because he was so nice to Kitty Schottland before she
wented to the Bridge. He used to go into her room and wash her ears,
and she let him. As for Tina, all she does is shed all over the place
and make Meowmie Debby's eyes so itchy that she can't wear her contact
lenses --

Meowmie Debby Lilith, you talk too much!/Meowmie Debby

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabby In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse& Purr Therapist

Old March 17th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Meowmie did sum seerching an found dat she voted fur dat rec.pets.cats
original formation. Dat waz in 1991. Oh, mi. She is furry furry old. Dat
was 20 yearz ago.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...89c302ee5138ce

Booker

I just went to
http://groups.google.com/
and put in my maiden name, brought back a lot of memories, good and
bad!! I only read a couple of newsgroups now, and only post to this one.
Back then I wandered through a bunch of them!

Anti Julie

Old March 17th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Harri Roadcat"
On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:06:30 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Oh Trudi, ai unnerstand wat yew meen..mai meowmie Kyla iz da sayme
wai..doze hoominz dere wuz sew meen tew hweownself sew hur leefed hur
duzznt goh were hur izznt welkom, n dey wuz ulwyz fitin dere tew.
...MRRRT !! Mosey

I know that the hoomins on dat offur newsgroup made mineown Paw really
hissed off when dey started picking on yourown Meowmie.

Harri

Fank yew Harri, yes, dey reely hurted mai meowmiz feelingz cuz hur iz uh
nise pursun n dey mayde hur kry sumtymez n den hur left!! Fooey on dem.
Mosey

Old March 17th 11, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Fank yew OEJ n ai ugree wiff yew..yeUP Mosey

da purnt is dat diz grup iz NOT like dat anna we shuld all wurkta keep it

?dat way, anna itz purt of owrz earlee memoreez, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^="
Oh Trudi, ai unnerstand wat yew meen..mai meowmie Kyla iz da sayme
wai..doze hoominz dere wuz sew meen tew hweownself sew hur leefed hur
duzznt goh were hur izznt welkom, n dey wuz ulwyz fitin dere tew. ...MRRRT
!! Mosey

ahem,

whut i duz remfur is dat miss violette wuz afraid ta pozt beclaws whenna
soft furzt tryda pozt onna hoomin storree grup da hoomins were nastee to
hersef, dey kritized her typin, top poztin anna efurithin, it didn't fit
in
wif da way dey wanted stuff so she juzt kamed here anna lowed miss
violette
to read. afur a while miss violette pozted anna efuricat dat wuz here den
'cepted miss violette anna tiger as dey wuz. she went bak to da hoomin
grup
fura while beclawz der iz sum nice hoominz der, butted soft hadda leaf
agin
beclawz dey were bein mean to each ofur too muc, no hoomin, or almozt no
hoomin wuz willin ta gif anee ofur hoomin a chance anna wuz too wurked up
ofur stuff dat soft didn't kare 'bowt, so she has now leafed der anna iz
onlee gonna read anna pozt in grupz where she anna uses iz 'able ta be
owrsefz,

OEJ, whu refuses ta fit anyone'z mold
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
so i wuz thinkin dat sinze we iz gonna be der soon and der willz prolee
be lotsa aktifiteez onn a island we mite talk abowt whut owrz howzes
furzt venshure wuz here on rpcc...

I iz 'shamedta say owrz howze duzint remfur owrz furzt akshula venshure,
we thinks dat miss violette wuz readin here for ofur a year befure she
pozted, her anna tiger wuz moztlee da onez whut talked, we alzo remfur
dat it was 199 or 198 when she started readin, da furzt venshure she
readed wuz abowt salvon earz den der wuza kitty whut learnedta fly a jet
Gretchin marie waz here anna spook who we thinksa wasa jet kitty wuz alzo
here...purt of da rezun i thinked we shuld tell deze storreez iz beclawz
it shuldint be furgetted, der iz sumcatz what hazint been here buta few
yearz anna sum who comez anna goez anna sum berree new kittyz whut mite
findit innerestin...

Trudi, looking arownd fur da nezt storee teller

Old March 17th 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinkz itz a danz fur ll but bein senile diz week i iznotted zatlee
sure... GRRR, Trudi, not likin bein furgitful, but 'cited dat jack wantsa
danze
"rafflescat" wrote in message
Hihi Trudi!
Oh yus me wud wike tu danse da waltz! I has myne mornin sute on an Ise
sure I has myne wite gwuffs! Wares da fread?
Jack, bwushin

On Mar 16, 2:23 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
trudi smilez in 'greemint...

jack duz ursef wantsa du a waltz inn a fread wiff LL?

trudi, who iz alzo wunnerin how yourown paw iz?"rafflescat"
wrote in message

On Mar 15, 10:15 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:

[...]

Da Meomie ses she has bin sekkratee tu usses an nyoomerus RB kittiez
offur da yeers sumtymes inna wittle ventyures but we dussnt rememfur
dem....can enny offur kitty rememfur? She says Anti Cheryl n hur
kittiez (now RB) wus dare tu wiff dese ventyures but we dussnt konfurm
to a sertun way of tokkin cos we changez awl da tyme...n so dus
meomiez memoriez...s gudgud fur Meomiez mynd tu be changin da way we
tokks....hehehe..we keep hur sayne.

Gordon Kittiez

Old March 17th 11, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we iz beree gwad ta know diz, da gramby iza gud zample of dowin da stuffz
rite, Trudi
"rafflescat" wrote in message
Me furgot! Paws doin gud, he's gettin stwonger, well he would get
stwonger
still if he did wat he wus told Meomie ses! Fangs fur askin!

Jack

Old March 17th 11, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

wipin a tear,

i remfur dat, itz gettin betterer here anna da soft duzint leak efuri time
hersef thinkz offa tv or tiger, now mozt offa time she laffz, wif onlee a
little sadnezz,

Trudi
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:15:59 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

Trudi, looking arownd fur da nezt storee teller

I started Meowing here in Nobember ob 2002 or 3;
mine sekretry can't remembfur!

I wuz a yung gurl-cat den, an had libbed only in
a cattery wif mine relatibs.

I furst met Miss Violette, den Dyna, and den
lotsa offur kitties: Captain Midnight, Gretchen
Marie, Anti Bev's cats, Siggy and Samantha, Cleo -
so menny kitties who haf gone to da bwidge...

And ob cawze I metted mineown Tiger on mine furst
'benchur. He caughted a reel mowsie fur me!

But awl ob da kittiez heer are furry nice
kittiez, and I lub dem awl!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/16/2011 7:31:37 PM

anofur brick Stormmee Cat community 34 February 24th 09 05:40 AM
Da storee uv da furst Kissamouse [email protected] Cat community 1 December 26th 08 01:24 AM
Read dis WUNNerful storee Will in New Haven Cat community 8 May 26th 08 09:54 PM
Furry sad storee... Cory[_2_] Cat community 22 April 15th 08 05:40 AM
anofur song fur uses Stormmee Cat community 4 December 17th 06 10:40 PM