Birdee report from Catifurnia

Old June 13th 04, 11:24 PM
Sundance

Default Birdee report from Catifurnia

The birdees is tryin to take over the bak of our house agin. They is tryin
to get into the seeling through the driervent like they yoost to, but
Meowmie did something to stop that. I dont know whut a driervent is becaws
I cant see it from the In, but frum the way Meowmie talks about it, it must
be a door for birdees. If hoomins dont want birdees in the house, why do
they make doors for them?

When the birdees cant git into the driervent, they fly over to sit on the
lite fisture or on the graj roof or the fents until they is reddy to try
agin. I have decided to keep watchin so that I kan let Meowmie know
everything they do. Those birdees cant be trusted, so I is camped out by
the bak door to keep an eye on things... which I'll get back to just as soon
as I'm finished with my nap.
--
Sundance

Old June 14th 04, 09:08 PM
Sylvia M

I gotz uh famblee unnur da karport ruuff.
Dere ar tu k-yute baybeez, an uh mamma an uh poppa.
Day ar awl wayway up hi, buttid igf I look owt da beddyruum winda, I kin see
em reeeel gud.

Dyna, likkin hur chopz

m...

Old June 15th 04, 02:28 AM
Arlene Knop

Do yew hav an assistant to stand watch wile yew are napping? Or maybe
yew cud install a moshun detektor to wake yew when thuh birdees cum in.
Yew meowmiw needs to put a liddle skreen on that door so thuh birdees
can't cum in and bild a nest. That happened to my hoomin uncle.

Gretchen Marie who knows there iz a dryer vent under her own balkonee

Old June 15th 04, 03:33 AM
Sundance

I think Meowmie did put a skreen or sumthing over the birdee door. Another
hoomin helped her do it. They kept pullin out feathers an peeces of grass,
so I knew there was a nest in there, but I never saw any birdees come out
and then they covered it up and the birdeez hasnt gotten in there any more.

I guess I could ask Rebecca to watch things while Im sleepin. Usually, tho,
if shes around when I is sleepin she likes to sleep, too, right next to me.

Would a moshun detektor work from the In, when the birdees are in the Out?
Maybe I will look on ebay when Meowmie isnt at the pooter an see if they has
any.
---
Sundance
See myown handsome self (an my sisfur Rebecca) in the Cats album at
http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Old June 17th 04, 12:58 AM
Arlene Knop

Our hoomin naybor haz a moshun detektor in thuh Out by his car that
turns on a lite when sumbuddy walks by. I bet yew cud get wun that
beeps in yer houze. If it wuz a reel liddle beep thuh hoomins wudn't be
able to hear it but yew cud and then go watch thuh birdees. If yew are
thuh Bosskitty ov thuh houze, then yew can tell Rebecca when to sleep.

Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, BCCC

Old June 18th 04, 06:42 AM
Sundance

Well, I SHOULD be the Bosskitty. After all, I am the boykitty and I have
been here longer, even if Rebecca is actually older.

By the way, what do all those letters after your name mean?
---
Sundance