Another Sicko busted

Old July 18th 03, 04:07 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default Another Sicko busted

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/2341718/detail.html
Police: Father Throws Pet Kitten Out Window
Man's Daughter Apparently Witnessed Incident
POSTED: 1:04 a.m. EDT July 18, 2003
LIVONIA, Mich. -- Police are calling a Michigan father's actions a horrific
act of animal cruelty.

Police said the man threw his child's pet kitten out a car window while
driving on a freeway, Detroit's WDIV-TV reported.

The man's wife and daughter were apparently in the vehicle with him when he
threw the animal out onto the side of a busy interstate, located just
outside of Detroit.

A witness driving behind the man said he was going at least 70 mph when the
animal was thrown out the window.

"I observed that it was something full of fur. Then when it hit the ground
and I saw it roll ... and it was moving and in a lot of pain. I realized it
was a baby kitten," said Francisco Solano, who witnessed the incident.

Solano immediately contacted police to report the man's license plate
number, Detroit's WDIV-TV reported.

"The investigator said (the father's) only remorse was that he got caught,
but he really didn't have any remorse for what occurred," said Lt. Ben
McDermott of the Livonia (Mich.) Police Department.

The father apparently told police he had to dispose of the kitten because
the apartment complex where they live does not allow pets.

Police are reportedly pursuing felony charges against the man. If convicted
of the charges, he could face up to four years in prison.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old July 18th 03, 04:27 PM
*~*SooZy*~*

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
[...]

awwww that's terrible! if people really have to get rid of their kittens in
a hurry there are so many things you can do... rescue homes, police station,
etc or even give them to a friend to rehome!!!!!!!!! or box them up and
leave them on someone else's door stop if you are that cruel, anything other
than doing such a thing! poor little mites :-(

Old July 18th 03, 07:02 PM
Graham

[...]

former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

Hang the *******!

Graham

Old July 18th 03, 10:04 PM
Kimmo Sundqvist

Graham wrote:

Hang the *******!

Before that, let him follow the kitten. Then we hang what's left of him.

-Kimmo S.
Old July 18th 03, 11:33 PM
Cat Protector

This is disgusting. I'd like to throw this guy out the window going 70MPH in
my car. I hope the cat survived and is recovering well. The kitten did not
deserve this.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Old July 19th 03, 01:04 AM
m l briggs

I wonder if anyone even bothered to find out? MLB

Old July 19th 03, 06:38 AM
Shazza

Sad to say, there is also human scum who leave newborn babies in trash cans.

--
Visit my new webpage - http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Aeris5000/cats.html

Old July 19th 03, 05:58 PM
Cat Protector

So, according the you, those who care about cats lives are scum? I guess you
must really hate those in animal rescue right?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"roago" wrote in message

Yeah, but there are human scum in these newsgroups who value cat lives
over human lives, so don't expect them to give a **** about that.

Old July 19th 03, 08:19 PM

Dawn wrote:
In article QB_Ra.865$Ye.570@fed1read02, says...
This is disgusting. I'd like to throw this guy out the window going 70MPH in
my car.

When I read terrorist-style posts like yours, it makes me want to go
through a whole litter of kittens off a bridge just to **** you off.

So much stupid in one little sentence...

Terrorist style posts? *snicker*

This just reminds me of when people put nazi-this and that for whatever
they dislike, except now terrorism is used instead. It's the new hot word
to use to insult some one. Used by people who can't think of any better
arguement besides stick the latest "evil word" in hopes that the high
emotions that word brings will cloud people's judgement against the person
being labeled without them actually thinking about what is being argued.

It was a weak strategy when people were using Hitler and nazi, and it's
still a weak strategy now that terrorist has taken those words' place.

Oh, and no, just cause tehy want to harm the person who showed himself to
be cold and heartless doesn't mean they dislike humans, just that
particular one. Honestly, I'm not going to cry for him if something bad
happens to him. I'd probably snicker instead. Maybe if he hadn't proved
himself to be pretty worthless I'd feel sorry for him.

But...

Just cause he's human doesn't mean he instantly has any worth. You gotta
do stuff that is worthy before you can be of any worth, and throwing
kittens out of a window most definitely does not give some one any value
at all, in fact it tends to take away from value they might have had.

Alice (ah well, I'm the dork that responded to the troll.... but it just
is so tempting when the sentence is so stupid... especially when you
realize some people actually are that stupid)

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.