Another Sicko busted

Old July 30th 03, 01:53 PM
MikeTheBike9

In the army that was called a tailgate jump{when done from a cargo airplane}
"Mogie" wrote in message
Well we could use a van with double doors in the back and just shove this
guy out.

MikeTheBike9 wrote in message
re "dumbest things I've ever read. How the hell do you
propose to throw an adult out of a car window? And how is that
"justice" since being thrown out of a car window will have a much
different effect on a "
It can and has been done. You must not be well read, or well informed on
current events, if you think a human being cannot be ejected from a

moving
vehicle- either through the door or window- which is just part of the

door.
Mike.
"Yohn" wrote in message
In article , says...
He tosses kittens out window, we throw criminal out window, harsh

justice,
but justice none the less.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. How the hell do you
propose to throw an adult out of a car window? And how is that
"justice" since being thrown out of a car window will have a much
different effect on a person than on a young cat? You are an

imbecile.

Liberals like you demanding criminals be treated as people is why

crime
is
running rampet, those who do the crime, do not do the time.

What the **** are you talking about? You propose some silly-ass
"punishment" that sounds more like a teenager's daydream than a
realistic solution for a problem, and when somebody attempts to

clarify
your thinking you spew this garbage about liberals and criminals not
even being people. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you

retarded?
Do you have a mental illness? I certainly hope SOMETHING is wrong

with
you, because you do not sound like you've got both oars in the water,

if
you know what I mean.

Old July 31st 03, 12:44 AM
Mogie

Yeap. If the perp would get done to them what they did that would be a fair
punishment.

MikeTheBike9 wrote in message
Because, believe it or not, there are people who could easily kill a human
in retaliation for some awful act, but would not harm any living creature
without some type of reason. Mike.
"Patrick" wrote in message
Chris Jones wrote:
how would we have a less violent society. the only ones willing to
do the act on the people who committed the original crimes are the
ones who have a stomach for such violence in the first place.

I agree with what you say above 'Chris', but could not the perpetrator

be
made to feel some kind of mild physical pain (a pin stuck in thiere hand
once a week) to make sure they remember what suffering is. The mild pain
would surely be sufficient, in that being so cowardly, the mild pain

would
be something horrible to them.

"MikeTheBike9" wrote in message
I also believe the man deserves to be defenestrated from a moving
vehicle. If only we had justice in this country, people would pay
for their horrible violence, and eventually, through the process of
elimination, we would have a much less violent populace. Mike.
"Cat Protector" wrote in message
This is disgusting. I'd like to throw this guy out the window going
70MPH in my car. I hope the cat survived and is recovering well.
The kitten did not deserve this.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/2341718/detail.html
Police: Father Throws Pet Kitten Out Window
Man's Daughter Apparently Witnessed Incident
POSTED: 1:04 a.m. EDT July 18, 2003
LIVONIA, Mich. -- Police are calling a Michigan father's actions a
horrific act of animal cruelty.

Police said the man threw his child's pet kitten out a car window
while driving on a freeway, Detroit's WDIV-TV reported.

The man's wife and daughter were apparently in the vehicle with
him when he threw the animal out onto the side of a busy
interstate, located just outside of Detroit.

A witness driving behind the man said he was going at least 70 mph
when the animal was thrown out the window.

"I observed that it was something full of fur. Then when it hit
the ground and I saw it roll ... and it was moving and in a lot of
pain. I realized it was a baby kitten," said Francisco Solano, who
witnessed the incident.

Solano immediately contacted police to report the man's license
plate number, Detroit's WDIV-TV reported.

"The investigator said (the father's) only remorse was that he got
caught, but he really didn't have any remorse for what occurred,"
said Lt. Ben McDermott of the Livonia (Mich.) Police Department.

The father apparently told police he had to dispose of the kitten
because the apartment complex where they live does not allow pets.

Police are reportedly pursuing felony charges against the man. If
convicted of the charges, he could face up to four years in prison.

--
The ONE and ONLY
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

---