Poor Vino has acne :-(

Old August 13th 03, 08:50 PM
LAL

Oh just wear one of those shirts with "I kiss my cat on the mouth" written
in french.... ;-)
J'embrasse mon chat sur la bouche
"Sherry " wrote in message
snip
Right now I have a blister on my tongue and am hoping it's
from eating too many garden tomatoes and NOT from some horrid bacteria

where I
will eventually be forced to tell the doctor I kiss cats.

Sherry

Old August 13th 03, 09:00 PM
Victor M. Martinez

LAL wrote:
Oh just wear one of those shirts with "I kiss my cat on the mouth" written
in french.... ;-)
J'embrasse mon chat sur la bouche

Hehe.... Fez has this thing he does. He will come over near your face and
start smelling your nose, mouth, etc. If you don't tightly close your mouth,
he'll start licking your lips trying to get into your mouth!!! The first
time he did it I didn't know how far he'd go and I started giggling. Well,
this resulted in him sticking his tongue inside my mouth!!! Crazy kitten.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 13th 03, 09:13 PM
Tanada

LAL wrote:

Oh just wear one of those shirts with "I kiss my cat on the mouth" written
in french.... ;-)
J'embrasse mon chat sur la bouche

I want one.

Pam S. who J'embrasses all her cats sur la bouche
Old August 13th 03, 10:21 PM
Sherry

LAL wrote:

Oh just wear one of those shirts with "I kiss my cat on the mouth" written
in french.... ;-)
J'embrasse mon chat sur la bouche

I want one.

Pam S. who J'embrasses all her cats sur la bouche

I want one, too!!!

Sherry

Old August 14th 03, 07:11 AM

Sherry wrote:

Right now I have a blister on my tongue and am hoping it's
from eating too many garden tomatoes and NOT from some horrid
bacteria where I will eventually be forced to tell the doctor
I kiss cats.

LOL!!! You will have to come out of the closet!

Joyce
Old August 14th 03, 07:13 AM

badwilson wrote:

Well, he didn't just *sit* there, he did have to be held down. But he only
tried to stiff-arm us away and meowed a bit. No major struggles and no
chance of being shredded :-) He's definitely not on drugs.

I hope you know I was just kidding!

I'm just amazed that you were able to do it at all, and that you came out
unscathed. Lambchop shreds me if I try to pet her for more than 30 seconds.

I don't know
what it is, he's just super trusting of us. I hope it's because he knows
that we'd never hurt him.

He's a great cat!

Joyce
Old August 14th 03, 01:29 PM
Byron & Christine Burel

Poor baby! What a good boy, too, to let you help him. Kitty acne is no
fun -- purrs that it clears up really soon.
Christine
"badwilson" wrote in message
Yesterday I was scritching Vino under his chin when I noticed a black dot.
Upon further investigation, I noticed a whole bunch of them. Some came

off
with a bit of gentle fingernail scratching, but others didn't. Dennis was
summoned for assistance. We ended up squeezing one and a huge blackhead
with a 4-5mm root came out! Ick! Poor Vino wasn't happy, although he was
very well behaved. We are so proud of him. We squeezed out 2 more after
that. Then we cleaned up the area with some alcohol, which Vino didn't
appreciate either. This morning it looks like he has some scabs, but
otherwise well. I guess we are going to have to clean his chin with a wet
cloth now and again so this doesn't happen again. We don't even use

plastic
bowls for food or water, only stainless steel. But I'm not surprised, in
this heat bacteria grows just about everywhere. I'm just happy at how

well
Vino did, he wasn't traumatized at all and only minutes later he was in

bed
with us, cuddling. Now we have a new nickname for him...zitface ;-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old August 16th 03, 04:52 AM
bewtifulfreak

"badwilson" wrote in message

Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:
http://photos.yahoo.com/badwilson click on Vino and "friends" album

Some lovely pix of Vino; I especially like the pic of the boys together, he
looks so chilled, hangin' out with his bud, LOL....and that wastebasket
picture looks like it could be in a gallery!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak