elvis biography

Old January 4th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.the.other.white.meat,rec.pets.catshealth,rec.pets.catsrec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default elvis biography

"Elvira Allen" wrote in message
I know it sounds like a lot. But, I guess it was
printed in small quantities and is rare nowdays.
I'd like to have one; but the price was a bit
out of my budget.

maybe the second statistic is about volume, not acreage?

Cory Doctorow's "I, Rowboat" future world AIs cutely used wikis in order
understand their meaning and sentience in their universe.

I bet you could write a wiki about Elvis in this manner.

Elvis is Alive Bev Cat anecdotes 6 September 20th 04 08:24 PM
Persia as "Elvis" jmcquown Cat anecdotes 6 December 9th 03 07:03 PM