Pine Cone's cat quiz 2006

Old March 17th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pine Cone's cat quiz 2006

All of you felines...the hoomins have their 2006 quiz, we owners should
have our own quiz. So get your hoomins to limber up their toes and get
writing for you.

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?
Pine Cone You Freak

2. Real name (optional)?
Cap'n Pine Cone lord and master of the western hemisphere

3. Long or short hair?
Short hair

4. What was the last thing you ate?
I think it was a bug. It tasted really good

5. Mice or Birds?
Birds are good, but fish look really tempting in their see through cans

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?
Jet Pilot or maybe a motorcycle racer

7. plain or stripes?
I have bits of both.

8. Window or floor?
Window, I see more birds that way

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?
There's this mockingbird outside that sounds like a cell phone that is
really tasty sounding

10. Favorite hoomin?
The blonde wench. She knows how to give the best scritches

11. Favorite feline?
ME!!

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?
I keep trying to take out the d-thing here, but he's really big

13. What is your favorite game?
Get the blonde wench into trouble, followed by help the fat wench work on
the computer

14. What inspires you?
fish

15. favorite weather?
Sunny of course, though I get a kick out of making the fat wench feel
guilty for bringing on the snow

16. Who do you love?
I like the hoomins, they take care of me; but I love Miss Chloe that
stripey little beauty in Australia

17. What keeps your attention?
Huh?

18. Ideal vacation?
Sailing the briny blue deeps and hunting down scurvy dogs in their lairs

19. Favorite smell?
dirty sweaty tennis shoes...YUM!

20. flowers or grass?
Grass, it tastes better than most flowers

21. Catnip, or not to nip?
Oh Baby, give me the good stuff

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?
I personally prefer my fountain, but found water is ok, even though the fat
wench has a fit when I drink out of the toilet

23. Do you enjoy travel?
Only by ship. Those sneaky hoomins usually take me to TED when they put me
in their metal monster.

24. How many cats in your house?
seven, nine if you count the blonde wench and PawRob. they are very
catlike.

25. Who do you think will answer this?
I don't know, but someone I hope

26 Which cat is least likely to answer this? Fluffy SP

What would you ask us other cats if given a chance?
I dunno, I did a pretty thorough job with this, I think

Pam Shirk

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Old March 17th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
All of you felines...the hoomins have their 2006 quiz, we owners should
have our own quiz. So get your hoomins to limber up their toes and get
writing for you.

Yay, another quiz!

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?

Miranda: Mir-mir, Mirsan
Caliban: Lilla Killen (Little guy), CaliBAN!!

2. Real name (optional)?

M: Cashmere
C: Leo (original names before our hoomin decided to rename us)

3. Long or short hair?

M: extremely short
C: short

4. What was the last thing you ate?

M: poached seithe (then I threw up half of it)
C: the yummy poached seithe I found on the floor. Beats my catfood.

5. Mice or Birds?

Haven't eaten mice, but we have had turkeybird, and that was yummy!

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?

M: model on the catwalk, of course
C: anything where I could move fast. Human cannonball maybe.

7. plain or stripes?

M: Stripes all over are so common, m'dear. I only wear subtle stripes
along my tail. So chic.
C: Stripes, stripes, stripes everywhere!! And some spots. (M: how vulgar.)

8. Window or floor?

M: cat tree by the window. Only elevated positions for me.
C: Meowmie's chair.

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?

M&C: there's this Great Tit that keeps taunting us just outside the
enclosure...

10. Favorite hoomin?

M&C: we only have one hoomin, so she must be our favourite. Could be
better, though.

11. Favorite feline?

M: Barnabus blush
C: I like Miranda, but she says she doesn't like me. She's a good
wrestle buddy, though.

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?

M: I like watching them walk by outside the enclosure.
C: Me too. I used to live with three huge d*gs, but even though I was an
itty bitty kitten then, I wasn't scared at all. Honest.

13. What is your favorite game?

M: driving the hoomin mad by scratching at the door, then when she comes
to open it, running in the other direction into the bathroom. I love
messing with her mind!
C: the mousie on the stick.

14. What inspires you?

M: my blankie on my bed. I can meditate over it for ages.
C: FOOD

15. favorite weather?

M: waiting for spring
C: what's spring?
M: when the sun is warm and the snow melts and the grass grows green again.
C: you mean the snow won't stay down forever?? There will be grass
again??? WOW!
M: rolls eyes

16. Who do you love?

M: I think I'm falling in love with a certain gorgeous black cat in
Stone Mountain, Georgia. blush
C: Me! And Meowmie!

17. What keeps your attention?

M: a wiggly string
C: my tinfoil ball

18. Ideal vacation?

M: staying out on the island
C: this island deal sounds pretty good, but I haven't been there yet.

19. Favorite smell?

M: my cat tree
C: Miranda's behind snicker she's a gurrl

20. flowers or grass?

M&C: grass. Our Meowmie grows it for us in a pot.

21. Catnip, or not to nip?

M&C: love it!

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?

M: water dish.
C: any found water - dishes soaking, hoomin in shower, toilet...

23. Do you enjoy travel?

M: I like going to the island
C: so far, all my travels have taken me to a new home, so I'm wary of
going anywhere, in case I end up in a new place again. I want to stay here!

24. How many cats in your house?

M: two. There used to be Frank and Nikki and me, then there was Frank
and me, then Frank and me and Caliban. Now only me and Caliban. So
confusing.

25. Who do you think will answer this?

M: I hope Barnabus does
C: I'd love to hear about other kitties.

26 Which cat is least likely to answer this?

M&C: dunno.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 17th 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
All of you felines...the hoomins have their 2006 quiz, we owners should
have our own quiz. So get your hoomins to limber up their toes and get
writing for you.

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?
Pine Cone You Freak

Spicey

2. Real name (optional)?
Cap'n Pine Cone lord and master of the western hemisphere

Spice Ann K*****

3. Long or short hair?
Short hair

Medium

4. What was the last thing you ate?
I think it was a bug. It tasted really good

Gooshy food

5. Mice or Birds?
Birds are good, but fish look really tempting in their see through cans

No bug? I like bugs.

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?
Jet Pilot or maybe a motorcycle racer

Bodyguard

7. plain or stripes?
I have bits of both.

All of the above, I'm a 3 color cat.

8. Window or floor?
Window, I see more birds that way

Both

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?
There's this mockingbird outside that sounds like a cell phone that is
really tasty sounding

You can eat them!?

10. Favorite hoomin?
The blonde wench. She knows how to give the best scritches

Aunty Jo, but I love meowmie to.

11. Favorite feline?
ME!!

Not sure.

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?
I keep trying to take out the d-thing here, but he's really big

Scary

13. What is your favorite game?
Get the blonde wench into trouble, followed by help the fat wench work on
the computer

Tag with Aunty Jo.

14. What inspires you?
fish

Stuff out the Window

15. favorite weather?
Sunny of course, though I get a kick out of making the fat wench feel
guilty for bringing on the snow

Sunny is good, love sunspots.

16. Who do you love?
I like the hoomins, they take care of me; but I love Miss Chloe that
stripey little beauty in Australia

Aunty Jo, my meowmie,

17. What keeps your attention?
Huh?

Things that move.

18. Ideal vacation?
Sailing the briny blue deeps and hunting down scurvy dogs in their lairs

My life is a vacation.

19. Favorite smell?
dirty sweaty tennis shoes...YUM!

Olive juice

20. flowers or grass?
Grass, it tastes better than most flowers

Flowers, they taste good.

21. Catnip, or not to nip?
Oh Baby, give me the good stuff

No meowmie keeps mumbling mean drunk.

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?
I personally prefer my fountain, but found water is ok, even though the fat
wench has a fit when I drink out of the toilet

Dish with ice.

23. Do you enjoy travel?
Only by ship. Those sneaky hoomins usually take me to TED when they put me
in their metal monster.

Don't know

24. How many cats in your house?
seven, nine if you count the blonde wench and PawRob. they are very
catlike.

Just me, I'm enough.

25. Who do you think will answer this?
I don't know, but someone I hope

????

26 Which cat is least likely to answer this? Fluffy SP

What would you ask us other cats if given a chance?
I dunno, I did a pretty thorough job with this, I think

Pam Shirk

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

Suz&Spicey

Old March 17th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?

Lord Nocturne, Queen of Creation
Smokey-poke
Sweetyface Kumani
A TY-CH

2. Real name (optional)?

Nocturne Minuit
Smokey Wayne
Kumani Ananke
Tyche Fortuna

3. Long or short hair?

Short hair x 4

4. What was the last thing you ate?

Smokey and Tyche: Flaked Trout Fancy Feast
Nocturne and Kumani: Hills T/d

5. Mice or Birds?

Smokey: Both
Kumani and Tyche: What are mice and birds? WE LIKE BUGS!!
Nocturne: Feh, filth...poach them in gravy, and I shall consider.

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?

Nocturne: Dictator of a small third world nation
Smokey: Couch inspector
Kumani: Supermodel
Tyche: Bungee jumper

7. plain or stripes?

Nox and Smokey: Plain
Kumani and Tyche: Stripes

8. Window or floor?

Our windows go down TO the floor. Why choose?

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?

Smokey: A Seagull
Tyche: A can of chicken fancy feast
Nox and Kumani: Ew

10. Favorite hoomin?

Kumani and Tyche: MOMDAD!
Nocturne; The one whose head I sleep upon
Smokey: The one with food.

11. Favorite feline?

Smokey: Nox is a hottie.
Nocturne: Nocturne, of course
Kumani and Tyche: MY STUPID SISTER

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?

Kumani and Tyche: What's a dog?
Nocturne: *shudders* how disgusting.
Smokey: I HATE COYOTES OH GOD.

13. What is your favorite game?

Smokey: How Many Hours Without Moving?
Kumani and Tyche: Bitty Rasslin'
Nocturne: Plot Revenge on Smokey

14. What inspires you?

Nocturne: The monarchs of history.
Smokey: The couch.
Kumani and Tyche: BUGS ON THE GLASS!!

15. favorite weather?

Smokey: Rainy and snowy and crappy so I can sit at the window and
gloat.
Kumani and Tyche: Sunny to bring out the light bugs!
Nocturne: Dark.

16. Who do you love?

Kumani, Tyche: MomDad, Mom, MY SISTER
Smokey: Nocturne, Mom, Dad
Nocturne: Nocturne (*muttermomanddadmuttermutter*)

17. What keeps your attention?

Nocturne: Contemplation of my vast superiority
Smokey: Contemplation of how awesome it is to have a roof over my head
Kumani: Light Bugs (reflections off watches, sequins, etc)
Tyche: Contemplation of removing my sister's ears

18. Ideal vacation?

Smokey: The kennel where Nox likes me.
Nocturne: Likes hotels.
Kumani and Tyche: Like it best at home!

19. Favorite smell?

Smokey: Nox's Butt
Tyche and Kumani: My Sister's Butt
Nocturne: Victory.

20. flowers or grass?

Grass x 4

21. Catnip, or not to nip?

A friend with weed is a friend indeed x 4

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?

Water dish x 4

23. Do you enjoy travel?

No x 4
(Except Nox likes hotels when we finally get there)
Smokey: Cars make me hafta poop.

24. How many cats in your house?

Four

25. Who do you think will answer this?

Cats?

26 Which cat is least likely to answer this?

Nocturne: Smokey is an illiterate moron.
Bitties: WE WILL TYPE FOR HIM!!!

--Fil

Old March 17th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?

Lilywillybillynilly; Mlumluy (don't ask me why)

2. Real name (optional)?

Lily (USA)

3. Long or short hair?

Short hair

4. What was the last thing you ate?

My treats. I used to hate treats but Mama bought some that are so good now I
love them. I only get them once a day though

5. Mice or Birds?

Don't know what they are?

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?

A garbage man (lady?)

7. plain or stripes?

I have both! My TED calls me a Heinz 57.

8. Window or floor?

Floor, all my toys are on there

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?

I don't know what birds are?

10. Favorite hoomin?

My Mama My Daddy is good too, but he's not home too much.

11. Favorite feline?

Me, of course.

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?

I hate that noise Almond who lives across the road. She barks all day and
night. I'd swat her if I could.

13. What is your favorite game?

Tipping over waste baskets and thwapping my mousie toy that hangs over the
pantry door.

14. What inspires you?

A good nap.

15. favorite weather?

A good hot day.

16. Who do you love?

My Mama! And my Daddy.

17. What keeps your attention?

My mousies that hang over the door.

18. Ideal vacation?

Everyday.

19. Favorite smell?

Catnip.

20. flowers or grass?

What's that?

21. Catnip, or not to nip?

Catnip, yay!

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?

water dish, I don't drink too much water.

23. Do you enjoy travel?

Noooooooo.

24. How many cats in your house?

Just me, myseld and I.

25. Who do you think will answer this?

Everybody, I hope.
26 Which cat is least likely to answer this? Fluffy SP

What would you ask us other cats if given a chance?

Where do you live and can you come visit?

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 17th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?

Dan-TE!! Screwball, Screwy Louie, Bitty, Bitty Bit

2. Real name (optional)?

DANTE

3. Long or short hair?

SHORT BUT FURRY SOFFT

4. What was the last thing you ate?

TREETS!!

5. Mice or Birds?

BOWFF!

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?

FIGHTER PILOT

7. plain or stripes?

WHACHOO MEEN PLAIN??

8. Window or floor?

WINDOW, AND ON TOPPA EFURRYFING

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?

CHIKKEN!! THE KIND THAT COMES IN THE BURRITOS!!

10. Favorite hoomin?

MOMMY

11. Favorite feline?

MEEEEE!!! I LIKE THE BIG DOOD TOO BUT HEEZ GRUMPY

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?

SCRATCH!!!

13. What is your favorite game?
ALL OF THEM

14. What inspires you?
MOMMY MAKING DINNER

15. favorite weather?

NOT RAIN

16. Who do you love?
MOMMY AND GRANDMa. AND MEE BECAUSE I AM GRATE.

17. What keeps your attention?

EXCUSE ME I JUST SEEN A SHINY THING

18. Ideal vacation?

MY HOLE LIFE!

19. Favorite smell?

CHIKKEN! AND GARLIC AND PIZZA

20. flowers or grass?

DELISHUS!

21. Catnip, or not to nip?

YES!

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?

FAUCET

23. Do you enjoy travel?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

24. How many cats in your house?

ME AN THE BIG DOOD. I AM GETTING BIG TOO!

25. Who do you think will answer this?

I DUNNO!

26 Which cat is least likely to answer this?

I DUNNO!

27 What would you ask us other cats if given a chance?

DO YOO HAFF YOOR TAILS TRAINED YET???

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 17th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-17, Pamela Shirk penned:

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?

Oscar, Oscarita, Oscaria, Oscar meyer weiner, Oscar Spumanti,
sweetiecat, and, oh yeah, "OSCAR KNOCK IT OFF!"

2. Real name (optional)?

It's a secret. My feline mom taught me to be cautious when I lived
with her in the Out.

3. Long or short hair?

Long.

4. What was the last thing you ate?

One bite of the wet food, before pronouncing it GROSS and begging for
dry.

5. Mice or Birds?

Meh. That sounds like work.

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?

Recluse movie actress who just vants to be left alone.

7. plain or stripes?

Neither! I'm mostly grey with lots of accent spots in colors ranging
from white to peach. One of my paws is practically pink!

8. Window or floor?

Window, unless there's a box on the floor.

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?

Well-cooked chicken, no spices.

10. Favorite hoomin?

No such thing. My least loathesome human is Monique, though. That's
why I tolerate her petting me, giving me ear skritches, and ...

humanSo, if you just barely tolerate me, why do you drool so much
when I hold you on my lap and pet you? You're even doing that for
Eric, now, too! You're a total lap fungus!

Oscar *pointedly ignores the question, raises her hind foot in the
air, and starts licking it*

11. Favorite feline?

I tolerate no other felines. There was this horrible evil male cat
that Monique tried to bring into the house, but I showed them!

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?

Better a D-thing than another cat. D-things might be able to chase
you, but they can't get behind the couch or into my other hiding
spaces!

13. What is your favorite game?

Refusing to eat more than a few bites of canned food, making Monique
worry that she is going to starve me to death. Just for
entertainment's sake, sometimes I clean my plate, sometimes I don't
touch it, and mostly I just eat a few bites here and there, waiting
for her to give in and hand over the good stuff.

14. What inspires you?

I dunno. Is "inspired" how I feel when I'm chasing the Cat Dancer
around?

15. favorite weather?

It doesn't really matter since I'm always inside, but I love it when
the sun shines in through the windows and I can soak up the beams.

16. Who do you love?

My mousie.

17. What keeps your attention?

The Cat Dancer, and dry food.

18. Ideal vacation?

There would be lots of canned tuna, chicken, and laps with blankets on
them.

19. Favorite smell?

The inside of hockey bags! I like to crawl right in and get a good
whiff. In a pinch, used gym clothes work, too. Eau de cycling shorts
is pretty good.

20. flowers or grass?

Grass. It feels so good coming back up.

21. Catnip, or not to nip?

Definitely nip.

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?

Water dish.

23. Do you enjoy travel?

NO F***ING WAY!

24. How many cats in your house?

Just me, and I keep it that way!

25. Who do you think will answer this?

Everyone?

26 Which cat is least likely to answer this?o

I would've said me, but here I am ...

What would you ask us other cats if given a chance?

How can you stand having other cats around you? I need my space!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 18th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
ink.net...
All of you felines...the hoomins have their 2006 quiz, we owners should
have our own quiz. So get your hoomins to limber up their toes and get
writing for you.

Twerp, I get to go first because I am bigger, stronger and smarter than you.
And I'll box you within an inch of yoru life is you try it.

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?

Shmoggleberry, Shmogglebum, Shmoggleybeast, The Old One, B*st*rd C*t, your
cat.

2. Real name (optional)?

Classified.

3. Long or short hair?

Short

4. What was the last thing you ate?

Um, the butter off meowmie's toast this morning

5. Mice or Birds?

Pfft. I don't lower myself to such mundane activities.

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?

Who needs opposable thumbs anyway? But clearly I am good at propaganda,
psychological warfare and could write for Punk'd

7. plain or stripes?

I am a ticked tabby, thankyou very much

8. Window or floor?

Anywhere where the big ugly barekitten isn't.

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?

Pheasant, quail, dodo.... only the good stuff

10. Favorite hoomin?

Meowmie, of course. At least she understands who is boss around here.

11. Favorite feline?

Me of course. Juliet is very pretty and I'm very fond of her, but I suspect
Tanada & Ted (Bast bless her) are more my style.

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?

There are D-things? I hadn't noticed. Well OK, the d-thing was really good
at chasign away Levi when he lived next door, but they're pretty useless
otherwise.

13. What is your favorite game?

Anything that gets the hoomins to think WTF?

14. What inspires you?

Evil genuises, Freud

15. favorite weather?

Bah! The Out is good any time.

16. Who do you love?

Myself, of course, and Meowmie.

17. What keeps your attention?

The inside of my eyelids, gooshyfood

18. Ideal vacation?

Anywhere there's lots of warm comfy pillows, lots of good food, no
barekittenm d-things or stupid upstart kittens, and of course Meowmie so I
can mess with her head some more.

19. Favorite smell?

Meomie's bra when she has worn it for too long and it needs a wash

20. flowers or grass?

Grass

21. Catnip, or not to nip?

Eh, its OK, but meowmie's bra is better

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?

The shower floor. Preffrably whilst meowmie stands there protecting me fromt
he wader monsters falling fromt he sky with the shower curtain until all the
hot water runs out, so I get nice cool water to drink.

23. Do you enjoy travel?

Astrally, sure, yeah, why not.

24. How many cats in your house?

Just me. There's meomie, and Paw. And the barekitten, and the d-thing that
thinks its a cat, and then there is that aweful upstart black creature that
looks like a cat, but doens't have the brains of a blancmange.

25. Who do you think will answer this?

Bah, like a I care what other cats think.

26 Which cat is least likely to answer this?

See above.

27. What would you ask us other cats if given a chance?

Bow down to your king.

Shmogg.

Old March 18th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
ink.net...
All of you felines...the hoomins have their 2006 quiz, we owners should
have our own quiz. So get your hoomins to limber up their toes and get
writing for you.

My turn! My turn! {Secretary's note. IBKFErgus had to do this over a number
of tries, because she just can't sit still that long}

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?

IBK(which is silent) Fergus. Fergusmergus. Ferglebergs. The small one, the
stupid one.

2. Real name (optional)?

Huh?

3. Long or short hair?

Very short hair

4. What was the last thing you ate?

A fly I caught

5. Mice or Birds?

What are they? Flies are good. So are roaches.

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?

Gymnast

7. plain or stripes?

Plain, but you can see stripes if you get the right light.

8. Window or floor?

This has somethign to do with beign still, doesn't it?

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?

Is a roach a bird?

10. Favorite hoomin?

The barekitten

11. Favorite feline?

The barekitten. Shmogg is pretty cool, I want to grow up to be him. The big
stupid one is OK too, more fun than Shmogg.

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?

Aren't D-things just big, stupid, slow cats?

13. What is your favorite game?

ZOOMIES!!!!!!

14. What inspires you?

the barekitten

15. favorite weather?

What is weather? Is that like the aircon being on or off?

16. Who do you love?

The barekitten

17. What keeps your attention?

Attent...gotta get that fly....ent....weee, I'll jump off the
furniture.....ion?

18. Ideal vacation?

Barekitten & me, with lot sof flies & roaches & garbage and other fun stuff

19. Favorite smell?

The barekitten in the morning

20. flowers or grass?

Is that like the big bag of mixed Good Stuff in the cupboard I'm not allowed
in, that the hoomins take out every week?

21. Catnip, or not to nip?

Whats nip? Does it help with catching flies?

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?

Whatever's going at the time. The barekitten leaves a good trail of stuff, I
usually get it off him.

23. Do you enjoy travel?

At lightening speed, off the furniture, walls, ceiling etc etc.

24. How many cats in your house?

4. Me, the barekitten, Shmogg, and the really big ugly one called 'Fluffy'.

25. Who do you think will answer this?

I don't have time to see the answer anyway....

26 Which cat is least likely to answer this? Fluffy SP

Meh

27. What would you ask us other cats if given a chance?

Can I wash your ears?

IBKFergus

Old March 18th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
ink.net...
All of you felines...the hoomins have their 2006 quiz, we owners should
have our own quiz. So get your hoomins to limber up their toes and get
writing for you.

Woof! I'm a cat too, honest.

1. Name that the hoomin's call you?

Fluffy

2. Real name (optional)?

Fluffy

3. Long or short hair?

Shot at the back end, medium at the front end

4. What was the last thing you ate?

One of the barepuppy's crayons, I think.

5. Mice or Birds?

Birds are awesome! I haven't managed to catch one yet, though, but they do
woof back.

6. Ideal occupation if we had opposable thumbs?

Sofa and bed tester

7. plain or stripes?

patches & spots

8. Window or floor?

Floor. No-one drops food on the windows :-(

9. Given a choice, what type of bird would you eat?

You mean, I'm supposed to eat them after I chase them?????

10. Favorite hoomin?

OOOH, Daddy. No wait, Mummy. No wait ,the bare puppy. No wait, the pizaa
guy. No wait, Daddy....

11. Favorite feline?

IBKFergus, she washes my ears.

12. D-things. Love them or scratch them?

What are d-things?

13. What is your favorite game?

Socks!!!!

14. What inspires you?

Food, socks, balls.

15. favorite weather?

Whatever weather they have in the In.

16. Who do you love?

Hmmmm... my heart is big enough, that after I get to know them, I'll love
everyone.

17. What keeps your attention?

Socks, balls, food

18. Ideal vacation?

A lounge stuffed with balls and socks

19. Favorite smell?

Crotches

20. flowers or grass?

Both. I'm an omnivore.

21. Catnip, or not to nip?

What is the big deal with that stuff, anyway?

22. fountain, faucet, our water dish?

The big white water bowl.

23. Do you enjoy travel?

Its wonderful, especially if I can stick my head out the window when the
metal monster is moving. Its awesome.

24. How many cats in your house?

3. Me, Shmogg & IBKFergus

25. Who do you think will answer this?

Think?

26 Which cat is least likely to answer this?

Shmogg. He hates me.

What would you ask us other cats if given a chance?

I love you even if you don't love me.

Fluffy

Nocturne's Quiz Enfilade Cat anecdotes 5 March 12th 06 12:31 AM
Pine Cone's Blogspot Tanada Cat anecdotes 16 April 21st 05 08:31 PM
About Cap'n Pine Cones Blog CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 April 20th 05 03:47 PM
Pine Cone sings the blues Tanada Cat anecdotes 3 January 28th 04 03:58 AM