Apr 15: Natasha's BD

Old April 15th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Apr 15: Natasha's BD

Here's wishing a happy birthday to my furry mistress, Natasha. She and
her three brothers were born in the back of a farm house closet on
April 15 1987. I met her for the first time before their eyes were
even open, and she still enjoys doing what she was doing that day -
sleeping all the time, and eating when she's not sleeping! TED says
the last few years have been bonus time, and it's been an excellent
bonus for me.

Happy 19th Birthday, Tasha!

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

Old April 15th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-15, Jeanne Hedge penned:
Here's wishing a happy birthday to my furry mistress, Natasha. She
and her three brothers were born in the back of a farm house closet
on April 15 1987. I met her for the first time before their eyes
were even open, and she still enjoys doing what she was doing that
day - sleeping all the time, and eating when she's not sleeping! TED
says the last few years have been bonus time, and it's been an
excellent bonus for me.

Happy 19th Birthday, Tasha!

Happy Birthday, Natasha!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 15th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Happy 19th Purrday to your sweet baby girl!

Old April 15th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
Here's wishing a happy birthday to my furry mistress, Natasha. She and
her three brothers were born in the back of a farm house closet on
April 15 1987. I met her for the first time before their eyes were
even open, and she still enjoys doing what she was doing that day -
sleeping all the time, and eating when she's not sleeping! TED says
the last few years have been bonus time, and it's been an excellent
bonus for me.

Happy 19th Birthday, Tasha!

Hoppy Purrday, Tasha! You share your birthday with Caliban, who is one
year old today.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 15th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri 14 Apr 2006 11:45:00p, Marina wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
Here's wishing a happy birthday to my furry mistress, Natasha.
She and her three brothers were born in the back of a farm
house closet on April 15 1987. I met her for the first time
before their eyes were even open, and she still enjoys doing
what she was doing that day - sleeping all the time, and eating
when she's not sleeping! TED says the last few years have been
bonus time, and it's been an excellent bonus for me.

Happy 19th Birthday, Tasha!

Hoppy Purrday, Tasha! You share your birthday with Caliban, who
is one year old today.

Happy Purrday Tasha and Caliban!

--
Cheryl
Old April 15th 06, 09:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote
Here's wishing a happy birthday to my furry mistress, Natasha. She and
her three brothers were born in the back of a farm house closet on
April 15 1987.

Hoppy 19th Purrthday from us lot, Natasha!

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball, Claudius & Raki

Old April 15th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
Here's wishing a happy birthday to my furry mistress, Natasha. She and
her three brothers were born in the back of a farm house closet on
April 15 1987. I met her for the first time before their eyes were
even open, and she still enjoys doing what she was doing that day -
sleeping all the time, and eating when she's not sleeping! TED says
the last few years have been bonus time, and it's been an excellent
bonus for me.

Happy 19th Birthday, Tasha!

Happy purrday, Tasha! May you have many more.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 15th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a grand lady. Natasha, you are the bomb. May you live
looooooooooong and prosper.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 15th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
news
Here's wishing a happy birthday to my furry mistress, Natasha. She and
her three brothers were born in the back of a farm house closet on
April 15 1987.
Happy 19th Birthday, Tasha!

Happy purrday, Tasha! May you have more.

KFC & Boyfriend