This is a lot of cats!!!

Old August 10th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nik Simpson

Default This is a lot of cats!!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/off....cat.lady.reut

--
Nik Simpson
Old August 10th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Nik Simpson wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/off....cat.lady.reut

From this video, I'd say she's your regular cat hoarder, except with
twice the cats and ten times the housekeeping skills.

That tidal wave of cats in a feeding frenzy was really insane.

Old August 10th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
oldhickory

Yeah, we saw that last night. My husband freaked.

I'll agree on the housekeeping skills--good lord! Still, it's too many
little babies---that's just not humane, having them crowded in like that to
feed....

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Nik Simpson wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/off....cat.lady.reut

From this video, I'd say she's your regular cat hoarder, except with

Old August 11th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nik Simpson

oldhickory wrote:
Yeah, we saw that last night. My husband freaked.

I'll agree on the housekeeping skills--good lord! Still, it's too many
little babies---that's just not humane, having them crowded in like that to
feed....

While I agree that that is too many cats, on the other hand they all
seemed remarkably healthy, and probably doing better than they would on
the street.

--
Nik Simpson
Old August 11th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-08-10 14:52:14 -0500, Nik Simpson said:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/off....cat.lady.reut

That is just scary.

Old August 11th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On 2007-08-10 14:52:14 -0500, Nik Simpson said:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/off...russia.cat.lad...

That is just scary.

Totally scary. I've never seen anyone feed cats like they were a flock
of chickens.

Sherry

Old August 11th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Nik Simpson" wrote in message

While I agree that that is too many cats, on the other hand
they all seemed remarkably healthy, and probably doing better
than they would on the street.

That's what I was thinking.

Pam S.

Old August 11th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
oldhickory

well, she could share them and spread the love ?

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

ups.com...

Old August 11th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Tanada wrote:
"Nik Simpson" wrote in message

While I agree that that is too many cats, on the other hand
they all seemed remarkably healthy, and probably doing better
than they would on the street.

That's what I was thinking.

Pam S.

I sure hope she can afford the vet bills. They do look healthy and happy
but my goodness, that's a lot of cats! And what if some (???) of them
require special diets?

Jill