A tribute to Vamp

Old October 28th 15, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A tribute to Vamp

Hai all.

Daisy-chan is a bit choked up soz I'z making a memorial fur us.

Vamp Kittah passed befur I was borned. Hez been up dere though
watching us anna I wuz sure he's sniffed maiself and purred at mee when
I wuz sleeping wif Daisy-chan. Daisy-chan wuz really scared of 2foots
fur a long time anna Vamp would come anna whisper to her dat Meowmie
cud be trusted. When Daisy-chan feels the dark looming, he's alwayz
dere to sit calmly wif her.

Vamp passed 1985 but hez still here in our hearts. He waz named Vamp
because he had really long vampire front tooths but he neber bit anyone
wif dem. He was as wild as the rain and the wind anna just a few times,
he let meowmie pet him. He now whispers to Daisy-chan, 'let her pet
you, it feels good'.

He never had a 2foot anna neber came inside but once when he wuz really
sick anna she gotted him to a GUD ted.

Meowmie learned true feral kittahs lost in da dark wif him. Mai
sisifur Daisy-chan, is the happy result. It'z too close and raw fur her
to talk about soz I hope you all unnderstand.

I'z sure he's waiting fur Meowmie.

Vamp, I'll be there wif you in time. Meantime, Iz hoping you is
getting play wif Face anna Roscoe anna Aunti Mabel.

Cash

Old October 28th 15, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A tribute to Dusty

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

A tribute to Dusty.

[all this time Cash is replicating in ASL-C/D but we will not mention
it again]

Dusty was a lovey cat at the home of Harris. He was specially loved by
a young 2foot and they may have been born the same year. He spent most
of his time purring and cuddling.

He passed with a purr that drifted to sleep and then silence. He will
await the 2foot at the bridge, when the time is right. Meantime, Dusty
can be heard purring when he finds a lap of a waiting 2foot.
Old October 28th 15, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

A lovely Tribute to a fine Cat Before.

Ourmom says dat all the things our Cats Before taught and sharded are carried forward and live in our Cats Now.

Azad
Old October 28th 15, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

A gentle journey, Dusty, is Bast's blessing on your House.

Rest well, sir, your memory will not fade.

Azad
Old October 29th 15, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Dat wuz a furry nice tribyoot to Vamp, Cash.

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu fur dis lubly tribyoot. It can be espeshully sad when da hoominz lefted behind iz yung.

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Dat wuz a furry nice tribyoot to Vamp, Cash.

Rebecca

Cash thanks Rebecca and looks to Daisy-chan. His heart melts as he
knows how hard it hit her to finally read his name. But she's known,
all her life that he was past. He just impacted her so *much*.

In a whisper as she came out of the dark, Daisy-chan remembers 'let her
pet you, it feels good'.

[up above, Vamp grins as he notes, he now has a home to claim
officially. He always had one with Carol and he's been waiting a long
time but he doesn't want her to hurry to the bridge. He's been
watching and greeting those new to the bridge for a pretty long time,
but he's waiting for his special only meowmie to come before he moves
over the bridge. Aunti Mabel, Face and Roscoe stand with him as they
grin at the antics of Iowna, Cash and Daisy-chan]

Old November 30th 15, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"M Patterson" wrote in message
A lovely Tribute to a fine Cat Before.

Ourmom says dat all the things our Cats Before taught and sharded are
carried forward and live in our Cats Now.

Azad

I lyke dat.
Meowmee hadda Cat named Dyna, an befurr dat, Mousie, an menny yeerz uhgo uh
kittee naymed Yow. Wen hur wuz uh Cub hurself dere wuz wun moor kittee,
buttid hur wuz liddul an duzint rememfur itz nayme. Da Balliz da purrfekt
playze tu rememfurr dem awl.
:'{
Pit2nya

A tribute to a dog Amelia T Cat Cat community 4 October 13th 14 04:48 PM
Tribute ann791 Cat community 5 October 10th 14 11:22 PM
My Tribute Mosey =^..^=[_10_] Cat community 8 October 16th 11 04:47 PM
tribute BoB The Cat Stormmmee Cat community 9 October 9th 09 08:49 AM
My Tribute, maybe Sylvia M. Cat community 54 October 24th 05 10:01 PM