Mz Trudi, mom gott me uh present

Old July 10th 05, 03:37 AM

Default Mz Trudi, mom gott me uh present

Deer Mz Trudi, yur mom told my mom about cutting up uh plastik boks so
I kud get in2 it & use it as uh litter boks easier. Well, mom got thu
boks but she's so klumsy that she wuz afrayd she wud kut hur hand off.
BUT, she got sumthin kalled Catty Corner (which kost more that she
wanted 2 spend, but she sed she hated heering me fall in2 thu litter
boks).
It iz so KUUL! I kan walk in2 it! Mom ses we rn't draggin out 2 much
litter wen we get out. So, enneeway, I thot I wud tell u about my new
boks!
Smurgles and paw kisses, yur fren BK

Old July 10th 05, 04:04 AM
Rebecca

Hi, BK, Rebecca heer. Dat sowns wunnerful. I will haz to keep dat in mind
in kase I needz sumfing like dat sumday.

Rebecca

oups.com...

Old July 10th 05, 08:17 AM
Miss Violette

Thiz iz wonnerful, you haz trained yourown hooman gud, give her xtra purrz,
Trudi, Holdin out herownpaw
oups.com...

Old July 11th 05, 02:16 AM

smooch, smooch, !!
Mz Trudi, u r so kute!
THu peepul who make thu boks have sum stranj directions 4 kleening thu
boks. Mom ses she's just going 2 pretend it's uh reglar boks. Its
BIG. iffen we efur haf 2 vacuate bcuz uf uh hurrikane, 2 uf us cud get
in2 it at thu same time!
smooch, smooch, smurgles! yur fren, BK

Miss Violette wrote:
Thiz iz wonnerful, you haz trained yourown hooman gud, give her xtra purrz,
Trudi, Holdin out herownpaw
oups.com...

Old July 11th 05, 11:59 AM
Miss Violette

*returns smooches,*

A big box iz a gud thing, Trudi, who is little but an expurt flinger
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
Thiz iz wonnerful, you haz trained yourown hooman gud, give her xtra

purrz,
Trudi, Holdin out herownpaw
oups.com...

Old July 12th 05, 10:07 PM
W. Leong

I got a new bok too. But it justs look like my old bok - a bok with
a cover and a swing door.
Meowmie saw the Catty Corner and likes it. But she doesn't want
to spend the extra toona. She is a cheapskate.
Plus she doesn't fink she can get a boz
liner that will fit. She likes to use liner on my bok.

Meowmie is kind of upset as I don't use my new boz much, I am
still using my old one.

Rusty the liddle tiger

oups.com...

Old July 13th 05, 09:17 AM
Miss Violette

hoomanz don't understand that we DO NOT like change, we have two electric
boxes and we are glad furry spent the toonas they are always clean, we also
have a regular box that we use when we are in the bedroom, Miss Violette,
who didn't like liners and showed the hoomans
W. Leong wrote in message
.. .
I got a new bok too. But it justs look like my old bok - a bok with
a cover and a swing door.
Meowmie saw the Catty Corner and likes it. But she doesn't want
to spend the extra toona. She is a cheapskate.
Plus she doesn't fink she can get a boz
liner that will fit. She likes to use liner on my bok.

Meowmie is kind of upset as I don't use my new boz much, I am
still using my old one.

Rusty the liddle tiger

oups.com...