Pets in New Orleans

Old November 29th 05, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Pets in New Orleans

Hi, y'all!
The Cooper Cats are home safely with a sign on the door that they are
there with me. I have heard rumors that some rescuers have mistakenly
broken into houses to rescue pets, only to find out that the pet owners
are at work or the grocery store or whatever.
In my little corner of New Orleans, I am feeding three cats outside.
Momma, who has lived there for 10 years, Dash, her 8 year old son, and
a newcomer whose name is Bud. I finally got a good luck and her name
is (Rose)Bud.
I hope the rescuers will not take them. They are all looking quite
healthy and have clean water bowls. The leftover cat food is still
being eaten by pigeons and other birds. Our neighborhood is fully
occupied---we weren't flooded and not a lot of wind damage.
I am really glad the rescuers are working on saving the animals who
need their help so desparately.
Thank you, the Cooper Cats mom

Old November 29th 05, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , wrote:

[...]

This is gudgud news! We're so glad that the Cooper Cats are safe
and being served by a wonderful hooman. We understand that there
is still a big problem in your area and there is evidence of that
when you tell us that there are still pet rescuers at work, and
supposedly that means there are cats and others who need rescuing.
That is not such gudgud news, but at least some hoomans are trying
to help.
We wish you peace and prosperity.

Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon; (Cinnamon caught her first real mouse
this morning!!!).

--
Warmest Regards,
Fred.
Old November 29th 05, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon; (Cinnamon caught her first real mouse
this morning!!!).

Concatulations, Cinnamon! You should fink about joinin da Mighty Hunter's
Club.

Harri

Old November 30th 05, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu. Unfortunately sere was none this mornin, although Ryan an
I were lookin in da cupboards.

Cinnamon, wif Ryan standin by and Diana at a distance, sleepin.

Old November 30th 05, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Harri Roadcat wrote:

Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon; (Cinnamon caught her first real mouse
this morning!!!).

Concatulations, Cinnamon! You should fink about joinin da Mighty
Hunter's Club.

Harri

Is it difficult? Maybe Ryan should join cuz he taught me
efferyfing I know about huntin an he stood aside an let me get da
mousie yesterday, which was furry nice uv him.

Old November 30th 05, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

diz wuz nize, OEJ, who would NEVER gif up da prey!!!
On $DATE , Harri Roadcat wrote:

Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon; (Cinnamon caught her first real mouse
this morning!!!).

Concatulations, Cinnamon! You should fink about joinin da Mighty
Hunter's Club.

Harri

Is it difficult? Maybe Ryan should join cuz he taught me
efferyfing I know about huntin an he stood aside an let me get da
mousie yesterday, which was furry nice uv him.

--
Regards,
Fred.
(Please remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email)

ASPCA is rescuing pets in New Orleans Gail Cat health & behaviour 1 September 8th 05 10:52 PM
Another forward Nanny Cat anecdotes 0 September 4th 05 08:31 PM
Animal evacuation and recovery plan for New Orleans Candace Cat health & behaviour 1 September 3rd 05 06:08 AM
Army town struggles to save pets left by troops Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 3 April 13th 05 04:44 PM
THE PET FOOD INDUSTRY AND YOUR PETS HEALTH (vol 1) WalterNY Cats - misc 2 February 22nd 04 10:03 AM