Treats!!!

Old February 25th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

Default Treats!!!

I don't normally give my gang treats - they're fluffy enough without
them. Yesterday, I broke out a pack of friskies treats that I received
as a promo in a box of cat litter. After everyone had a couple, I
stuck the bag in one of the storage arms on the recliner.

Later I heard some rustling sounds. I looked over my shoulder and
found Sammy mining for the treats in the recliner.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ve_touchstone/

Note: let me know if the video seems to take forever to load for you.
This is the first time I've put a video on the photobucket site, and
it seems slower than youtube.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old February 25th 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Steve Touchstone wrote:
I don't normally give my gang treats - they're fluffy enough without
them. Yesterday, I broke out a pack of friskies treats that I received
as a promo in a box of cat litter. After everyone had a couple, I
stuck the bag in one of the storage arms on the recliner.

Later I heard some rustling sounds. I looked over my shoulder and
found Sammy mining for the treats in the recliner.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ve_touchstone/

Note: let me know if the video seems to take forever to load for you.
This is the first time I've put a video on the photobucket site, and
it seems slower than youtube.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids at http://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj

No speed problem, but that cat sure needs some moral guidance...
Old February 25th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Steve Touchstone wrote:

I don't normally give my gang treats - they're fluffy enough without
them. Yesterday, I broke out a pack of friskies treats that I received
as a promo in a box of cat litter. After everyone had a couple, I
stuck the bag in one of the storage arms on the recliner.

Later I heard some rustling sounds. I looked over my shoulder and
found Sammy mining for the treats in the recliner.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ve_touchstone/

Tux kitty central!! They're so cute. I hope Sammy got a treat or two
from you for all her trouble.

The video loaded normally, btw.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 25th 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
I don't normally give my gang treats - they're fluffy enough without
them. Yesterday, I broke out a pack of friskies treats that I received
as a promo in a box of cat litter. After everyone had a couple, I
stuck the bag in one of the storage arms on the recliner.

Later I heard some rustling sounds. I looked over my shoulder and
found Sammy mining for the treats in the recliner.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ve_touchstone/

Note: let me know if the video seems to take forever to load for you.
This is the first time I've put a video on the photobucket site, and
it seems slower than youtube.

He's a Dante lookalike.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old February 25th 09, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:
I don't normally give my gang treats - they're fluffy enough without
them. Yesterday, I broke out a pack of friskies treats that I received
as a promo in a box of cat litter. After everyone had a couple, I
stuck the bag in one of the storage arms on the recliner.

Later I heard some rustling sounds. I looked over my shoulder and
found Sammy mining for the treats in the recliner.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ve_touchstone/

Note: let me know if the video seems to take forever to load for you.
This is the first time I've put a video on the photobucket site, and
it seems slower than youtube.

It didn't take very long to load, but I've tried to load video to
Photobucket before, and it always seems to cut off the video at some
random point. This seemed to be the whole video, though, since it didn't
end until Sammy was scared off (by Furby?).

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old February 25th 09, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On 25 Feb 2009 02:39:11 GMT, wrote:

Steve Touchstone wrote:

I don't normally give my gang treats - they're fluffy enough without
them. Yesterday, I broke out a pack of friskies treats that I received
as a promo in a box of cat litter. After everyone had a couple, I
stuck the bag in one of the storage arms on the recliner.

Later I heard some rustling sounds. I looked over my shoulder and
found Sammy mining for the treats in the recliner.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ve_touchstone/

Tux kitty central!! They're so cute. I hope Sammy got a treat or two
from you for all her trouble.

Oh yeah, when I got up to rescue the treats she got one, which of
course meant everyone gathered around and got one. Then I closed up
the package and stored it in a kitchen drawer, where hopefully it will
be safe.

The video loaded normally, btw.

good to hear.
Old February 25th 09, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 03:36:24 +0100, Sjouke Burry
wrote:

No speed problem, but that cat sure needs some moral guidance...

glad to hear the video came through ok. Sammy is my baby*, and knows
she can get away with pretty much anything - so she pushes the limits
as much as she can. Sammy is the only one of my five who didn't spend
some time living on the streets. She was born here in the bedroom
closet 8 years ago, and will always be my kitten kitty.
Old February 25th 09, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 05:53:44 +0200, Marina
wrote:

It didn't take very long to load, but I've tried to load video to
Photobucket before, and it always seems to cut off the video at some
random point. This seemed to be the whole video, though, since it didn't
end until Sammy was scared off (by Furby?).

Actually, that was Princess - who really loves treats and wanted to
make sure she got in on the act.

I've noticed before that Photo Bucket seems to take a long time to
up/download at times, maybe because it gets busy, so maybe I just
picked the wrong time to upload.
Old February 25th 09, 09:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
I don't normally give my gang treats - they're fluffy enough without
them. Yesterday, I broke out a pack of friskies treats that I
received
as a promo in a box of cat litter. After everyone had a couple, I
stuck the bag in one of the storage arms on the recliner.

Later I heard some rustling sounds. I looked over my shoulder and
found Sammy mining for the treats in the recliner.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ve_touchstone/

Note: let me know if the video seems to take forever to load for
you.
This is the first time I've put a video on the photobucket site, and
it seems slower than youtube.

Cute, it loaded fine for me.

Kayla had 'treats' tonight too. I bought a sack of pistachios and put
them on the counter in a bowl for Charlie. Careful to put them far
enough from the edge to keep Kayla from fishing. Charlie spent some
time at the counter shelling and eating the nuts, and a bit later I
get up and there is a pile of shells on the floor.

Now if it had been Steven, I'd figure he left his shells on the
counter and Kay knocked them off, but Charlie had put his safely in
the garbage. But he had inadvertently moved the bowl near the counter
edge, and Kayla had been happily shelling and eating pistachios.

Jo

Old February 25th 09, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Steve Touchstone wrote:
I don't normally give my gang treats - they're fluffy enough without
them. Yesterday, I broke out a pack of friskies treats that I received
as a promo in a box of cat litter. After everyone had a couple, I
stuck the bag in one of the storage arms on the recliner.

Later I heard some rustling sounds. I looked over my shoulder and
found Sammy mining for the treats in the recliner.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ve_touchstone/

Note: let me know if the video seems to take forever to load for you.
This is the first time I've put a video on the photobucket site, and
it seems slower than youtube.

The video loaded quickly for me. Very bright cat. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart