MEOW!!! The Story of Sir Galaxy and Lady Bonnie

Old October 28th 15, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! The Story of Sir Galaxy and Lady Bonnie

Given that this is the 20th Annual Jellicle Ball It is appropriate to tell one of the Great Love Stories of RPCC, the Love Story of Sir Galaxy, House of Sackett Glas and Lady Bonnie, House of Ruskin. They were negative images (as in a photographic negative) of each other. Sir Galaxy was the most handsome of Cats and PURE WHITE, he channeled the light of the Moon; Bonnie was his escort and was the darkest BLACK CAT you have ever seen. Bonnie was a Bombay that had lightning fast paws, and she was known to boxed many a tom's ear or two, and she became known as Bonnie, Black Lightning. Bonnie channeled the Powers of the Night. When Sir Galaxy with his powers of Moon combined with Bonnie with her Powers over the Night, came together Magic Happened!!! At no time was their powers greater than during the first Full Moon of October.

When those two cats entered together, side-by-side -- the Pure WHITE of the Full Moon, and the Inky BLACK of the Night -- cats would stop and stare. When they took the Floor Being Host and Hostess of the 1st Jellicle Ball for the Formal Dance which was Memories from Cats, they made a breath taking couple.

I am a Bombay and a descendent of Bonnie's!! Unlike Bonnie I never found my Pure White Opposite, but like Bonnie I have inherited the Power of the Night, the ability to control things found in the Inky Black Darkness of the Night.

With Halloween fast approaching celebrate your Catdom -- especially if you are a BLACK CAT!!!

So ends the Love Story of Sir Galaxy and Lady Bonnie as is found in Bonnie's Grimoire.

Misty, the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night

Old October 28th 15, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Daisy-chan tries to stand as tall as Misty, then sighs, she wouldnt
mind making an entrance with a fellow lady cat, but for all her being
pure white, she's only 9.8lbs. Then she gets creative. Maybe if she
walked *under* Misty and slipped in and out between her paws making a
flash of white and black?

Old October 29th 15, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

--

Daisy-chen 9.8 lbs?!? You are BIGGER than me by over two lbs!!! Now Bonnie she weighed almost 11 lbs. But you give me an idea: Maybe NEXT year we could jointly host the Ball together. Yes Bonnie's description of her and Sir Galaxy and the first Jellicle Ball as contained in her Grimoire had me dreaming of Hosting a FORMAL BALL someday. Something to consider...

Misty, the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night
Old October 29th 15, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Ah! Wez kin do it den! I dunno how to host a ball, but wez chat after
diz one is over? I would be purrty cool iffin da 21st had sum bits of
da first one! Wez has to ask if the grand poobah is ok wif it.

Old October 29th 15, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Well, we iz hostin a ball rite now, yoo knowz. We alwaze haz dansin, evin tho kitteez payz more attenshun to da tribyootz an eetin. Da grand ballrum iz inside da cave, an dere iz also a dans flor owtside neer da loo-ow area.

Misty if yoo wantz to hewp wif da JB or ennee uther ball, maybe yoo kud kum to da komoonitee mor dan juss fur da JB? Itz a liddle diffykult to change fingz at da lastest minnit, after da kitteez heer haz decided whut to do an dun awl da werk alreddy. Evin if yoo kan majick it, da uther kitteez iz prowd uv what dey haz dun wifowt majick, an dey mite not like to see dereown werk remooved. It mite make dem feel unneeded, if yoo seez whut I meenz.

Rebecca
Old October 30th 15, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Daisy-chan as she inhales pork, looks about.

She whispers to Cash and Iowna and they swap bowties gotten at the
bootique. Hers is now black silk with diamonds that reflect the moon.
She grins at Samuel. He has a white bowtie with silver chips...

It's a little different from the first Jellicle ball but Sam is willing
to loan his. Daisy-chan looks about for Misty then sees her. She is
inhaling a mix of pork and duckie meat.

In the background, 3 local kine Kittahs sit to play music and 2 wearing
leias and grass skirts arrive. Cash watches intentently as there is a
boy and girl kittah slowly dancing. He wants to try this type of
dancing.

Old November 1st 15, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

As the music fades from the tribute song, Daisy-chan steps out with
Misty who now has a dapper white bow tie with silver chips while she
has a black one with diamonds. The effect is dramatic as the solid
black and solid white cats step out to the stage. Looking to the local
kine kittahs, they start a true Hawaiian dance. Not the frenetic hula,
but something more stately. Slowly as the two wend their way the
following song comes.

Maua pu, maua pu
Ke ho`a`o nei, ke ha`awi nei
Maua pu, maua pu
Ke ha`awi nei, ke ho`a`o nei

E ho`olohe mai,
A lalawe i keia mau waiwai
I ho`olilio wale no
I loko i kou mana`o

E aloha mai ia maua pu
Ahe waiwai nui no neia po

Ha`ina mai no maua pu
Waiwai nui nanowale `ole
Ha`awi a lilo, ha`awi a lilo
A lilo `ole

One of the local Kine provides ASL-C/D Maua Pu
(Just We Two) Translation

Just we two, just we two
Trying so, giving so
Just we two, just we two
Giving so, trying so

Listen
And take these riches
To squander only
In one's thought

Love us both
For there are riches in store tonight

The meaning of our song
Riches that can't be lost
To give, and give
And it's still there.

Misty and Daisy-chan finish with a small flourish that has them nose to
nose and the pause, then move perfectly side to side and sit.

Old November 1st 15, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 6:16:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

* pure white cats smiles down from the RB*