Persia Adapted, I didn't

Old January 20th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Persia Adapted, I didn't

She's such a sweet girl, and smart, too! She adapted to my going to
insurance classes this week after the first day. I kept saying to her (she
was used to this a while ago) "Gotta go to work!" And I got up and took
that odd bath or shower and when I left she slept under the bed. Then she
figured out, oh, this is what Momma used to do! That thing her Mommy called
"wurk". Okay. I'll be here by myself; better make sure I have lots of
crunchies! She adapted well.

Now after the classes, until I take the exam next Tuesday, I don't have to
get up again at the crack of dawn but oh hey! Tap-tap. Momma, it's time to
feed me (5AM). No, Persia, not time yet! G She grants me a 20 minute
grace period. I get a total of three grace periods before she starts
seriously tapping on me and purring loudly in my ear. If I don't get up
after the grace period she runs to the kitchen and starts yowling. LOL

Jill

Old January 21st 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
She's such a sweet girl, and smart, too! She adapted to my going to
insurance classes this week after the first day.

Purrs for you to do well at your classes.

Dylan is on call a lot this week and our crew is mad. "Is Dad
divorcing us? Where is he?" says Smokey.

--Fil

Old January 21st 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:56:00 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

[...]

What a smart girl!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 21st 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:

Now after the classes, until I take the exam next Tuesday, I don't have to
get up again at the crack of dawn but oh hey! Tap-tap. Momma, it's time to
feed me (5AM). No, Persia, not time yet! G She grants me a 20 minute
grace period. I get a total of three grace periods before she starts
seriously tapping on me and purring loudly in my ear.

Hmm... perhaps Britta is wrong, and there IS a snooze button on a cat
who wants breakfast?

Joyce