Paulette?

Old November 5th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default Paulette?

Has anyone heard from Paulette who is our favorite lurker?? It has been
quite a while and her email address is shut down.
Charleen who is concerned

Old November 6th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

In article om,
"Charleen Welton" wrote:

Has anyone heard from Paulette who is our favorite lurker?? It has been
quite a while and her email address is shut down.
Charleen who is concerned

Yep, I've exchanged e-mail with her just this week.
Old November 6th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
ng.com...
Has anyone heard from Paulette who is our favorite lurker?? It has been
quite a while and her email address is shut down.
Charleen who is concerned

She's fine. Heard from her on 2 November. No need to worry.

Tweed

Old November 6th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
ng.com...
Has anyone heard from Paulette who is our favorite lurker?? It has been
quite a while and her email address is shut down.
Charleen who is concerned

She's fine. Heard from her on 2 November. No need to worry.

Tweed

Thank you. It's good to know she's ok. I've been worrying about her.

Pam S.

Old November 6th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Charleen Welton" wrote

| Has anyone heard from Paulette who is our favorite lurker?? It has been
| quite a while and her email address is shut down.

I wrote to her a few weeks ago and the message did not bounce. She hasn't
responded.

Old November 6th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message

In article om,
"Charleen Welton" wrote:

Has anyone heard from Paulette who is our favorite lurker?? It has
been quite a while and her email address is shut down.
Charleen who is concerned

Yep, I've exchanged e-mail with her just this week.

SHe'd like to see a pic of the Yowlet, thanks for reminding me.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Ping Paulette dopekitty Cat anecdotes 0 March 24th 07 01:04 PM
Ping Paulette Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 1 April 10th 06 11:42 PM
Ping Paulette dopekitty Cat anecdotes 0 December 30th 05 05:18 AM
ping Paulette dopekitty Cat anecdotes 0 November 27th 05 03:53 AM
Ping Paulette dopekitty Cat anecdotes 0 November 16th 05 07:23 PM