Is Pet Food Hazardous To Humans?

Old February 18th 09, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cooking.chefs
Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Default Is Pet Food Hazardous To Humans?

My lover died of hiv related illness recently. He had a little yorkie
named Rooney. On his death bed he made me promise to take care of him
after his death. I said of course! After he died, I took Rooney out
into the country and dropped him off on the side of the road because I
hated that little mother ****er!! The point of this post is I had 3
cases of Iams dog food left. Times being as they are, food is a little
scarce as of late. I decided to taste a little. It wasn't bad at all
and it's dynamite
on crackers! It tastes a little like duck liver pâté. Do you know of
any health risks?
Old February 18th 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cooking.chefs
Granby

Ignore this, Has been on several groups. PLONK
"Guillaume Ier de Normandie" wrote in
message

Old February 18th 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cooking.chefs
MLB

Guillaume Ier de Normandie wrote:
My lover died of hiv related illness recently. He had a little yorkie
named Rooney. On his death bed he made me promise to take care of him
after his death. I said of course! After he died, I took Rooney out
into the country and dropped him off on the side of the road because I
hated that little mother ****er!! The point of this post is I had 3
cases of Iams dog food left. Times being as they are, food is a little
scarce as of late. I decided to taste a little. It wasn't bad at all
and it's dynamite
on crackers! It tastes a little like duck liver pâté. Do you know of
any health risks?

It is good for TROLLS!
Old February 18th 09, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cooking.chefs
Will in New Haven

On Feb 18, 3:32*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Ignore this, Has been on several groups. PLONK

Why would it matter to this thing whether the dog food could hurt a
human. Could you imagine a human breaking a promise like that to a
beloved? Not anyone really worthy of being called a human. But then
again, Guillaume just made the whole thing up, so what does it
matter.

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 18th 09, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cooking.chefs
Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Granby wrote:
Ignore this, Has been on several groups. PLONK

Granby, top posting is considered rude. That being said, what's wrong
with trying to get as much info as possible?

"Guillaume Ier de Normandie" wrote in
message

My lover died of hiv related illness recently. He had a little yorkie
named Rooney. On his death bed he made me promise to take care of him
after his death. I said of course! After he died, I took Rooney out
into the country and dropped him off on the side of the road because I
hated that little mother ****er!! The point of this post is I had 3
cases of Iams dog food left. Times being as they are, food is a little
scarce as of late. I decided to taste a little. It wasn't bad at all
and it's dynamite
on crackers! It tastes a little like duck liver p�t�. Do you know of
any health risks?

Old February 18th 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Guillaume Ier de Normandie wrote:
cases of Iams dog food left. Times being as they are, food is a little
scarce as of late.

It is good for TROLLS!

(cross-posting snipped)

This is a marvellous recipe for quiche, by Jeff Smith ('The Frugal Gourmet')

1 small white onion, chopped
3 Tbs. vegetable oil (I use butter)
1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. dill weed
4-5 oz. Feta cheese, crumbled
4 oz. cottage cheese
3 large eggs, beaten
1 c. half and half
1 (9-inch) deep dish pie shell

Thaw spinach and press in a collander [I use one of those collapsible
collanders] and drain very well. Chop onion and saute in the oil about 5
minutes. Add spinach and continue cooking, stirring often until all liquid
is gone. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in remaining ingredients. Pour
into unbaked pie crust and bake at 375 degrees farenheit for 30 to 35
minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.

Jill

Old February 18th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cooking.chefs
Matthew[_3_]

"Guillaume Ier de Normandie"

Good lord school is out early today

PLONK

Old February 18th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 18, 3:32 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Ignore this, Has been on several groups. PLONK

Why would it matter to this thing whether the dog food could hurt a human?
----------
If anyone is interested, I live not too far from where Whiskas and other
brands are produced and I know that people are employed to taste it.
It's not something I'd like to do, but hey, I might consider it if I had no
other way to make a living.
How many of you would test cat food to earn if you were out of work and
desperately needed the money?

Old February 18th 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 18, 4:48*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
On Feb 18, 3:32 pm, "Granby" wrote:

Ignore this, Has been on several groups. PLONK

Why would it matter to this thing whether the dog food could hurt a human?
----------
If anyone is interested, *I live not too far from where Whiskas and other
brands are produced and I know that people are employed to taste it.
It's not something I'd like to do, but hey, I might consider it if I had no
other way to make a living.
How many of you would test cat food to earn *if you were out of work and
desperately needed the money?

Has robbing gas-stations been made illegal in this scenario?

Oh, it always WAS? My bad.

--
Will in New Haven