furry seerius question

Old November 24th 05, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default furry seerius question

Happy Fanksgifing 2 u all. It iz uh byutiful day in Nu Orleans 4 thosz
uf us who r heer. We wishes thu uthers wud kum home. Mebbe by
Kissamouse time?
We r allmost reddy 2 mayl r Sekrit Santa prezents but we dont haf
ennyone 2 send them 2!
Iz efurry thing oK with thu Sekrit Santa Korordinator? Fank U,
Mollie Anne

Old November 24th 05, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Murrry fankzgivin 2 al amerikan kitti's.

Injoy da tukei.

puuurrrrrrrrr

Old November 25th 05, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fank u, Frieda! We dint haf speshull turkee, just kitty fud turkey.
Mom sed she'd rathur haf shrimps. WHICH SHE DINT SHARE! How rud!
Sekrit Santa sent thu info & now we gots 2 get buzy. Menny kisses frum
Nu Orleans. Mollie Anne

Old November 25th 05, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Frieda wrote:
Murrry fankzgivin 2 al amerikan kitti's.

Injoy da tukei.

puuurrrrrrrrr

Gis, just az mom wuz hittin' thu "post message" thingie, she noticed
that thu Language had changed 2 "Finnish". We only know 1 wurd in
Finnish---Mom's 1ce-upon-uh-time-boss tolt hur---that "sisu" ment
'guts'. 'Guts' like 'courage'. We needs lots uf that in New Orleans
for Kissamouse! Mollie Anne

Old November 28th 05, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Iz efurry thing oK with thu Sekrit Santa Korordinator? Fank U,
Mollie Anne

I think so - we got our Sekrit Santa e-mail. Maybe yours got delayed in
transit? An e-mail to the coordinator might be in order.

Amelia
Old November 28th 05, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hi, Amelia! My sisfur iz uh worrywart. We got r listie thing on
Satday & r sekaterery akshully got thu kards in thu post office box on
Sundeday. Thu big, big, Nu Orleens post office izn't open. It got
mold & hurrted bye Katrina (she wuz meen!). But thu box thing by thu
street still wurks & sometimes we evun get mayle at r liddle hows.
So, we haf hopes that mom will get r Sekrit Santa box mayled on
Wensday. Or maybe UPSd on Wensday. I hopes u got sum Turkeemeet!
Yurs, Sweet William