Meowmie said IT IS TIME FOR BED!!

Old October 20th 04, 06:26 PM
Margaret Fine

Default Meowmie said IT IS TIME FOR BED!!

Oliver can be such a disciplinarian sometimes. Last night I was
finishing putting the dishes into the dishwasher. Oliver was on the
breakfast bar supervising and Boone (our lab) was sleeping under the
table. After I finished I said "OK Boys, time for bed." Oliver ran
into the bedroom and jumped on the bed. Boone continued to snooze under
the table. Oliver sat on the bed for a few minutes grooming and then
looked around. You could tell he had just realized Boone wasn't with
us. His eyes narrowed and he jumped off of the bed and ran into the
kitchen. A few seconds later I heard a "Yelp!" from Boone and he came
running into the bedroom like his tail was on fire. Oliver followed at
a leisurely pace. I am certain that Oliver went and nipped Boone to get
him up and moving. After all Meowmie had said it was time for bed!
--
Margaret Fine

Old October 20th 04, 07:30 PM
Christina Websell

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

That's lovely, Margaret. I particularly like stories about cats and d*gs
getting on well together.

Tweed

Old October 20th 04, 09:35 PM
Margaret Fine

Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

Tweed, you would love to see these two together! They are always
playing or sleeping together and they watch out for each other. They
really have great affection for each other. When we take Oliver out in
his kitty stroller Boone's chest puffs out and he tries to lead whoever
we run into over to the stroller to show them "his cat." They are very
funny together!

--
Margaret Fine

Old October 21st 04, 01:13 AM
Victor Martinez

Margaret Fine wrote:
a leisurely pace. I am certain that Oliver went and nipped Boone to get
him up and moving. After all Meowmie had said it was time for bed!

LOL! Oliver runs a tight ship!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he