13th anniversary

Old June 16th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default 13th anniversary

Tomorrow June 17 will be the 13th anniversary of Rusty's adoption. I
plan to buy a big bag of treats for him. With all his health
problems, I didn't think we will have this anniversary. But
hopefully, God willing, we will celebrate a few more anniversaries. He
is 13 years old now. So we will count each year we share as a
blessing.

Winnie

Old June 16th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jun 16, 9:55?am, Winnie wrote:
Tomorrow June 17 will be the 13th anniversary of Rusty's adoption. I
plan to buy a big bag of treats for him. With all his health
problems, I didn't think we will have this anniversary. But
hopefully, God willing, we will celebrate a few more anniversaries. He
is 13 years old now. So we will count each year we share as a
blessing.

Winnie

Concatulations Winnie!

Suz&Spicey

Old June 16th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Correction: 12th anniversary

On Jun 16, 10:55 am, Winnie wrote:
Tomorrow June 17 will be the 13th anniversary of Rusty's adoption. I
plan to buy a big bag of treats for him. With all his health
problems, I didn't think we will have this anniversary. But
hopefully, God willing, we will celebrate a few more anniversaries. He
is 13 years old now. So we will count each year we share as a
blessing.

Winnie

Oops, my mistake. It is our 12th anniversary, not 13th. Rusty turned
13 and I adopted him when he was 1 year old.

Winnie

Old June 16th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_2_]

It still is a long, and happy time. Congrats!

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Winnie" wrote in message
oups.com...
: On Jun 16, 10:55 am, Winnie wrote:
: Tomorrow June 17 will be the 13th anniversary of Rusty's
adoption. I
: plan to buy a big bag of treats for him. With all his health
: problems, I didn't think we will have this anniversary. But
: hopefully, God willing, we will celebrate a few more
anniversaries. He
: is 13 years old now. So we will count each year we share as a
: blessing.
:
: Winnie
:

Old June 16th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Happy 13th Anniversary, Rusty! May you have many,
many more!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

ps.com...

Old June 16th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Winnie wrote:
On Jun 16, 10:55 am, Winnie wrote:
Tomorrow June 17 will be the 13th anniversary of Rusty's adoption. I
plan to buy a big bag of treats for him. With all his health
problems, I didn't think we will have this anniversary. But
hopefully, God willing, we will celebrate a few more anniversaries.
He is 13 years old now. So we will count each year we share as a
blessing.

Winnie

Oops, my mistake. It is our 12th anniversary, not 13th. Rusty turned
13 and I adopted him when he was 1 year old.

Winnie

Happy Anniversary and Birthday to Rusty!

Jill

Old June 16th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-06-16 09:55:19 -0500, Winnie said:

Tomorrow June 17 will be the 13th anniversary of Rusty's adoption. I
plan to buy a big bag of treats for him. With all his health
problems, I didn't think we will have this anniversary. But
hopefully, God willing, we will celebrate a few more anniversaries. He
is 13 years old now. So we will count each year we share as a
blessing.

Winnie

Hey Happy Anniersary!!!!!!!

Old June 16th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Winnie wrote:
Tomorrow June 17 will be the 13th anniversary of Rusty's adoption. I
plan to buy a big bag of treats for him. With all his health
problems, I didn't think we will have this anniversary. But
hopefully, God willing, we will celebrate a few more anniversaries. He
is 13 years old now. So we will count each year we share as a
blessing.

Winnie

Happurry aniversary, Rusty, purrs for many more.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 16th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:00:58 -0700, Winnie yodeled:

On Jun 16, 10:55 am, Winnie wrote:
Tomorrow June 17 will be the 13th anniversary of Rusty's adoption. I
plan to buy a big bag of treats for him. With all his health
problems, I didn't think we will have this anniversary. But
hopefully, God willing, we will celebrate a few more anniversaries. He
is 13 years old now. So we will count each year we share as a
blessing.

Winnie

Oops, my mistake. It is our 12th anniversary, not 13th. Rusty turned
13 and I adopted him when he was 1 year old.

Winnie

Annipurrsary purrs all the same.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 16th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Winnie wrote:

Tomorrow June 17 will be the 13th anniversary of Rusty's adoption. I
plan to buy a big bag of treats for him. With all his health
problems, I didn't think we will have this anniversary. But
hopefully, God willing, we will celebrate a few more anniversaries. He
is 13 years old now. So we will count each year we share as a
blessing.

Yay! Happy Anniversary!

Joyce

TW: Sad anniversary Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 14 August 11th 05 01:47 AM
lucky day for black cats / Friday 13th bigbadbarry Cat health & behaviour 20 May 15th 05 06:44 PM
Anniversary JBHajos Cat anecdotes 32 January 28th 05 11:18 AM
A sad anniversary ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 15 August 30th 04 11:02 PM