Tribyoot to da Bear

Old October 22nd 13, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Tribyoot to da Bear

I pologize for da latitude ob dis tribyoot but Uncl Bill cood not typebite beclaws he kept crying.

da Bear is da firstest doggie I ever met hoo was gneiss to me. Hee is allus gneiss to kitties and Maggy May calld him her puppy an he wuz. Hee wood stan ouside mine room an bisit wiff me beclaws hee was tootoo big to come in side.
Wen his doggy fren Buy Run, hoo was living wiff us for a wile, barkt at us kitties, da Bear gotted between usses an esPLANED to Buy Run dat he shood not DO dat. An Buy Run wuz a Pomeranium an efferybuddy gnows how feerce dey ar. Butted da Buy Run respekted da Bear and stopt barking.

WooToo

da Bear wuz a furry gud boy. He wood play wiff me an my doggy-fren Heather and we allus had grate fun.

Wascal

Wen mine mommy brot me to mine forefur home, da Bear walkd over to me an sed "Yoo is mine SISFUR." an he tookd care ob me and proteked me from den on.
Hee teachd me to lov kitties and I haff done so ever since.
He teachd me to lov doggies an inroduced me to efferypuppy in da hood an showd me how to act.
He showd me how to get what I wanned from da hoomins, aldo my gnose is to short to jus reach up on da table like he cood.
We allus went on r walks together, wiff Mommy or wiff Uncl Bill an I miss him effery day.
I'm sure he is wiff frenz an waiting for usses.

Samanfa
Old October 22nd 13, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:02:45 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

I pologize for da latitude ob dis tribyoot but Uncl Bill cood not
typebite beclaws he kept crying.

Dat was a furry moving tribute, youze guys. It was so moving dat it getted
me an mine hoomin to cry too.

Da Bear will allez be rememfurred. He was a example fur doggies
efurrywhere. Mine doggie Starr aspires to be as good a kitty-friend as da
Bear.

Him was no doubt greeted by a great many furfriends when him getted to da
Bridge.

Sammy Redcat

Old October 22nd 13, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Dat Wuz indeed uh moving tribute to da Bear. Hym wuz lufed and wyl beh
missed.
Mosey sad for your house.. Our Meowmie Kyla is crying too

Old October 23rd 13, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Diz wuz soosoo sweet uh tribute.
Effin tho I yam an olny, Yu made me kno dat
goggeez kan be furrendz tu kitteez,
I awlmozt wish I hadda goggy frend tuu.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

"M Patterson" wrote in message
[...]

Awww, fangu WooToo, Wascal and Samantha!
Dat was a fine Tribute to your dear friend.
I have not known a doggie, dey kind of scare mineself, but stories like
yours and doggies like Bear are wonderful.
I am so sorry dat your Bear had to leave.

Azad