Inrodoosing Mineseff

Old November 8th 13, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Inrodoosing Mineseff

A slender but athletic white short-hair with rich creamy fur and a multi-colored "cap" on her head stands before you

Hewwo, you mite hab seed mee at da weesent festibitudes. I dint wanna innewupt into dat solum moment an staid in da bakgroun. Neow I will tell mine stowee.

I am seben yeers ole. Up intil too yeers ago I wivved in a foweffur hom wiff a furry gneiss daddy. Hee wusn jus mine servan; I reely lovd him. Wen he was tole dat he wuz goin to da Bridj, hee inrodusd me too da peepl at da kitty shelter an dey tookd mee in wen he wuz gon.

I wuz sadsad butted dey kept me warm an feeded me. I had thyme to play wiff other kitties and a comfortabl liddl medal hous. I begind to feel a littl betterer, expeshully beclaws daddy had telld me gnot to bee too sad.

Den a wunnerful ladee tol me dat shee wood tak me hom if I wannud an I cood tell dat diss wuz mine gnu mommy. Wen I gotted to hur hous, tho, I seed dat dere was a big Uncl Bill dere an a widdle doggy wut YIPD atted me. So I wund an hided. And dey calld an calld butted I did gnot come out.

Dat gnite, I foun a bigbig emptee bed upstares an settld down to seep. Sune, howeber, Mommy Micki cam in da rume an sed "Dere you is" an lay down wiff me. In MY gun bed. Da NERVE. Howesummeffur, she was furry cuddly an jentil wiff me, sew I tolewated herseff.

Den dat doggie cam into da room butted she dint bark. An Uncl Bill came intoo da rume an pikd her up an putted her on MINE bed. But she was furry polite an givd Uncl Bill a good tiss goonite an curld up wiff me.

Sew neow I wiv here, wiff too furry nice serbunts and mine doggie, hoo is mine pardner in crime. An r wise Ant WooToo, hoo I will tell you about later..

--
Your fren, ShaNELL

Old November 8th 13, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
[...]

HiHi ShaNELL,
I yam hap tu meet yu.
I juz kno dat yu hab furry nice serbunts, an itz nize ov yu to alow
yur goggee lib dere wiff yu on YUR bed.

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old November 8th 13, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Hello, Shanell, an welcum to da Catmunity. Dis is a furry nice place, and
da kitties an goggies dat hang out here are nice. Even dat dumm ole Starr
da Dogg at mine howse.

You finded a gudgud family dere.

Sammy Redcat
Old December 21st 13, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

Hello, Shanell, an welcum to da Catmunity. Dis is a furry nice place, and
da kitties an goggies dat hang out here are nice. Even dat dumm ole Starr
da Dogg at mine howse.

You finded a gudgud family dere.

Sammy Redcat

Hello Shanell,
We agrew with Sammy nand Pi2nya, welccum to our Community
Wud yew wike tu Kome ru mai Kissamouse Party on Saturdai, Dec 21?
Ai kan sen uh teleporter tu pik yu up iffen yu wunt tu kum.
Weh wud luf tu hab yew der.
Mosey-hapi tu meat uh new girl cat

Old December 21st 13, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message

Hello, Shanell, an welcum to da Catmunity. Dis is a furry nice place, and
da kitties an goggies dat hang out here are nice. Even dat dumm ole Starr
da Dogg at mine howse.

You finded a gudgud family dere.

Sammy Redcat

Hi Shanell
Welcome tu owr Catmunity
Et is uh wunnerful pewase tu beh. yeUP
Weh r habing uh Kissamuse Party at mai big hoam in Crozet,
Ai wiv neer Seattle, Wash, wif mai clowdermates, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps,
(hoo haz uh crush on Ranger McDude)
Weh gotted snow tuday, (Dec 20) but et wyl rayne n melt dat wite stuff. .
Yu nao hab uh nise noo hoam. wif Unka Bill n Aunti Micki. yeUP
Unka Bill n Aunti Micki r wunerful hoomins n yoo r luky tu be wif dem.
Kan ai git yerownself inyfing frum da fudz n drink taybuls?
Pleez kom ty mai Kissamouse Party.
Yu wyl meat uthur memburz uff our wunerful Community der.
Mosey-being polyt.
Old December 21st 13, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Friday, November 8, 2013 12:22:15 AM UTC, Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

Hihi ShaNELL! Wat a bitter sweet story! Wees sorry yu losted yure 1st hoomin n wuntroohome, but arent yu wucky dat yu fownded anuffer wun?
Me fink yu will soon be smurgling wiff dat d*ggie partner in cwime, altho I wood need confinsed dat dey wus fwendlee...
Yu sownd as if you arr very swishy, I am swishy tutu - aldoe I says it myneownself. Purrhaps if my Meomie effur lets me purrticipate we cood meet atta funkshun n play chasechase?
purrs n welcom nosepoinks
Cleo
Old December 26th 13, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Meow Shanell! Sorry we'ze late. Welcome to the cat-munity. You'll like it here. Lilith Kitten Mahoney is a Caretaking Kitty with the Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps. Rosco P. Catrane is the Sheriff Of Catmerica. Miss Tina Marie is in the Maine Coon Patrol.

Furry nice to meet mew!

Lilith, Rosco, & Tina

Does you need a well-kitteh checkup? Open up and say MEOW!

Lilith, Nurse Cat