Dey Don' UnnerSTAN Usses

Old April 9th 10, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Dey Don' UnnerSTAN Usses

Da hoomins over on da nosegroop wer dey don't spell riite is all
talkin bout diss kitty hoo dint want no samun-fish. An dey ar
SOOprized. An dey say "we just don't understand cats."

Ub KORSE yoons don' Yooo neber lernd r LANgwidje. Effen da hoomins on
DISS nosegroop are sumwhat hannicapped behing paw beclaws dey ain
too brite/ but at leest dey tok da tok.

--
WooToo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHgOh...next=2&index=1
Old April 9th 10, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i ett sammon. bestest sammon rivver in whirled 7 bloks south.
fluffykits can send sammon to dat pooor kitty.
beauty who knows

Old April 9th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 9, 1:42*am, "Granby" wrote:
Ennieof *uzez kud write a buk on what hoomanz duzin kno. *Piglet knowing
this is true.

Does yoo gno wut dat ladee, an shee iz a furry gnice ladee, is doin
wiff dat samun-fish? Shee is feeding it to her CHICKUMS!!
DAT is catstounding.

--
WooToo

Old April 9th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I bezt dem chikumz wuld tazte gud, sorta surf anna cluk onna plate, Tiger,
thinkin diz iza gud thing

Old April 9th 10, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 9, 1:22*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I bezt dem chikumz wuld tazte gud, sorta surf anna cluk onna plate, Tiger,
thinkin diz iza gud thing

They AIN gonna eet dem chickums. Shee taks da eggies butted da
chickums is PETS
Hoomins do da dummest fings.

--
WooToo

Old April 9th 10, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Apr 9, 1:22*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I bezt dem chikumz wuld tazte gud, sorta surf anna cluk onna plate, Tiger,
thinkin diz iza gud thing

They AIN gonna eet dem chickums. Shee taks da eggies butted da
chickums is PETS
Hoomins do da dummest fings.

--
WooToo

Dat purrbly clawz dey iz tchylditsh. Sigh.
MeOwy
Old April 9th 10, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 9, 2:22*pm, MeOwy wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 9, 1:22*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I bezt dem chikumz wuld tazte gud, sorta surf anna cluk onna plate, Tiger,
thinkin diz iza gud thing

They AIN gonna eet dem chickums. Shee taks da eggies butted da
chickums is PETS
Hoomins do da dummest fings.

--
WooToo

Dat purrbly clawz dey iz tchylditsh. Sigh.
MeOwy

Troo, sew troo. I meen mine Uncl Bill was borned bak before der was
grabbity an hee still not groan upped. I am tryin two raze him rite.
An mamma tride.

--
WooToo