Dey Don' UnnerSTAN Usses

Old April 11th 10, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Dey Don' UnnerSTAN Usses

duz you know da furri haz nefur fankez minsuf not efun one time, OEJ
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:44:55 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Da indignaddeez usses poot up wif..I gotted gwabbed by da skwuff ob
mine nek yesdurday minesewf fur simpwy enjoying da neighbur's fwunt
porch and temting to gitted in dere shwubbery.
I habbent seen meowmie moof dat fast fur a wong tyme.
Kerry on, Pigwet.
MeOwy

I hopes dat she fanked yoo ober and ober fur
gibbing herseff da oppurtunity to eggersize!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/10/2010 8:57:35 PM

Old April 11th 10, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat waz veri "punny" Mosey, Piglett laughing along with Gramby

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

On Apr 10, 1:45 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
I bezt dem chikumz wuld tazte gud, sorta surf anna cluk onna plate,
Tiger,
thinkin diz iza gud thing

Waffz..

They AIN gonna eet dem chickums. Shee taks da eggies butted da
chickums is PETS
Hoomins do da dummest fings.

--
WooToo

Wat?? wate..dey ett da liqwid chkkmz but keap da uthur unz az petz??
Yup, dat iz dum..
Mosey
--hoo dunt gittit at awl.

Der iz gno boy chickums aroun, sew dey don' fink der iz any baby
chickums in doze eggies. Hoomins fink dey gno bout diss stuff butted I
don' gno dat dey is write.

--
WooToo

Wull, i gezz da 'yokez' on dem den...waffz
Mosey

Old April 11th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Dunt fyre till yoo see da wites uff dere aigs..waffz....Mosey

but i muzt say doze skambleed eggiez iz purti gud, stormmee

Old April 11th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

gintlee shredded

An poor butted razillyent Piglett, doin hurown best wif da Gramby an
den gittin footbawl-takkled by hur!
Da indignaddeez usses poot up wif..I gotted gwabbed by da skwuff ob
mine nek yesdurday minesewf fur simpwy enjoying da neighbur's fwunt
porch and temting to gitted in dere shwubbery.
I habbent seen meowmie moof dat fast fur a wong tyme.
Kerry on, Pigwet.
MeOwy

Wat???? Yoo umaky MeOwy?
Dew yoo wunt mee tew port ovver dere n rexsoo yoo n Piglett?
Da hoomins r gnot hepping matturz inny wif grabbin usses n takling usses..
Meowmee Kyla stept on Pookiez tayle ugin.
Boy, did he sae uh laowd bad wurd tew hurself.
Waow..wat nesx?

Mosey
--gittin in da porter

Old April 12th 10, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 11, 12:58*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
gintlee shredded

An poor butted razillyent Piglett, doin hurown best wif da Gramby an
den gittin footbawl-takkled by hur!
Da indignaddeez usses poot up wif..I gotted gwabbed by da skwuff ob
mine nek yesdurday minesewf fur simpwy enjoying da neighbur's fwunt
porch and temting to gitted in dere shwubbery.
I habbent seen meowmie moof dat fast fur a wong tyme.
Kerry on, Pigwet.
MeOwy

Wat???? *Yoo umaky MeOwy?
Dew yoo wunt mee tew port ovver dere n rexsoo yoo n Piglett?
Da hoomins r gnot hepping matturz inny wif grabbin usses n takling usses...
Meowmee Kyla stept on Pookiez tayle ugin.
Boy, did he sae uh laowd bad wurd tew hurself.
Waow..wat nesx?

Mosey
--gittin in da porter

Doo yoo fink dere is a greebling satawite surklink da erf an da eebull
gweeblings yoozing weemotes tew durrek dese eggweejius acksuns ob da
hoomins? Datz skeery.
MeOwy
Old April 12th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"MeOwy"
On Apr 11, 12:58 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

We cood axk Booker hoo iz Diplocat tew da Moon..he kan see dem frum dere..
I wundt bee suprized ubawot dat tho MeOwy,
Greeblings iz evil n musst be distroyd.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Luffs
Mosey

Old April 12th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 12, 11:48*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Wat is Bookers offurshul ping number? Him can eggsplayn it tew usses.
MeOwy, bizzy wif da Inteereeur sew eggnurant ob da Moon.
Old April 13th 10, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default PING BOOKER we knead yer hulp

"MeOwy"
On Apr 12, 11:48 am, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

I dunngnow wat hiz nummer iz..hee iznt urownd mutch.
Lemme twy sumpfin...dere, dat mite wurk
Mosey