Panther's Memorial Photo Album

Old May 16th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Panther's Memorial Photo Album

Hi all,

Well, the roll of film containing the last pictures of Panther came
back from the developer, today, and it's been bittersweet, looking at
them. But I've made a small memorial photo album so that interested
parties may see them he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...?.dir=/28cere2

Oh sweet Pan, I miss you, and even the girls miss you too, sometimes.

Melissa

Old May 16th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:
Hi all,

Well, the roll of film containing the last pictures of Panther came
back from the developer, today, and it's been bittersweet, looking at
them. But I've made a small memorial photo album so that interested
parties may see them he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...?.dir=/28cere2

Oh sweet Pan, I miss you, and even the girls miss you too, sometimes.

{{{Melissa}}} Thank you for sharing your beautiful boy with us. He
looked very much like Frank's dad, who was also called Panther.

Old May 16th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:

Well, the roll of film containing the last pictures of Panther came
back from the developer, today, and it's been bittersweet, looking at
them. But I've made a small memorial photo album so that interested
parties may see them he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...?.dir=/28cere2

That's lovely! I really like the picture of Pan on the bed in the sun.

Purrs for you, Panther and your girls.

Joyce
Old May 16th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:
Hi all,

Well, the roll of film containing the last pictures of Panther came
back from the developer, today, and it's been bittersweet, looking at
them. But I've made a small memorial photo album so that interested
parties may see them he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...?.dir=/28cere2

Oh sweet Pan, I miss you, and even the girls miss you too, sometimes.

Melissa

What a lovely old fellow he was. I loved the two shots of him with his
head right up under the lampshade. Thanks for posting the pics.

Old May 16th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

{{{{{{{{{{Melissa}}}}}}}}}}

That was a beautiful tribute. Pan was a good unca and an amazing master for
many, many years - what cat slave could ask for more?

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

ups.com...

Old May 16th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:
Hi all,

Well, the roll of film containing the last pictures of Panther came
back from the developer, today, and it's been bittersweet, looking at
them. But I've made a small memorial photo album so that interested
parties may see them he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...?.dir=/28cere2

Oh sweet Pan, I miss you, and even the girls miss you too, sometimes.

{{{{{{{{{{{{Melissa}}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 16th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-16, Shiral penned:

Oh sweet Pan, I miss you, and even the girls miss you too,
sometimes.

*hug*

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 16th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 15 May 2006 22:10:51 -0700, "Shiral"
yodeled:

Hi all,

Well, the roll of film containing the last pictures of Panther came
back from the developer, today, and it's been bittersweet, looking at
them. But I've made a small memorial photo album so that interested
parties may see them he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...?.dir=/28cere2

Oh sweet Pan, I miss you, and even the girls miss you too, sometimes.

Melissa

Thanks, Melissa. What a great cat.
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 16th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:

Hi all,

Well, the roll of film containing the last pictures of Panther came
back from the developer, today, and it's been bittersweet, looking at
them. But I've made a small memorial photo album so that interested
parties may see them he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...?.dir=/28cere2

Oh sweet Pan, I miss you, and even the girls miss you too, sometimes.

Melissa

Melissa I'm so sorry. I still feel a kind of bittersweet
pain when I look at the picture of my Pretty Penelope sleeping on the
cat condo. I miss her so much.

Pam S.
Old May 16th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:
Hi all,

Well, the roll of film containing the last pictures of Panther came
back from the developer, today, and it's been bittersweet, looking at
them. But I've made a small memorial photo album so that interested
parties may see them he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...?.dir=/28cere2

Oh sweet Pan, I miss you, and even the girls miss you too, sometimes.

Melissa

What a lovely tribute! Thank you for sharing this.

Hugs,
Jill