Purrz four da Bigg Brown

Old May 28th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Purrz four da Bigg Brown

Hiz hoofies iss messed up. Dis iz gnot az sereeus az sum ub da fings
wee haz too purr four, beclaws hee will be all rite ventchuallee.
Butted hee reely wanna run dat race in Mew York so dat hee can ware
dat Tripul Crown. He wanna doo it for hisself, beclaws he wikes to run
fast, an for his peepul. Dey iz takin gudgud kare ub hiz hoofie. And
dey giv him treets an tak nise to him. Wun ub dem rides him reel gud.

I wanna ride him in da race butted da uvver jokkee iz berry gud. It is
jus dat Iyam much lighter, only seven pounz, an dat wud be eesier on
Bigg Brown. Butted I gnow dat dey will keep da same jokkee for DIS
rase an it's onwee fair. He hepped Bigg Brown win da uvver too. DEN I
will get to ride him in da NEX rase.

--
Wascal, crouched over the neck of a horsie, pounden tord a finish wine
Old May 28th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wascal, I iz sorrie if u seen dat. I jus hadda smak my sekretary for
laffink. Her waznt laffink at da pain of da horsie, her wudent do a badbad
fing like dat. We will all purrrrr for da horsie anna, I knowz u will be a
great rider when demselves giffz u a chanze. Piglet glareing at gramby!

Old May 28th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 28, 11:54*am, "Granby" wrote:
Wascal, I iz sorrie if u seen dat. *I jus hadda smak my sekretary for
laffink. *Her waznt laffink at da pain of da horsie, her wudent do a badbad
fing like dat. *We will all purrrrr for da horsie anna, I knowz u will be a
great rider when demselves giffz u a chanze.

Doo gnot bee too ruff at Gramby. Her iz furry populur wiff all us
kittees.

Yesserday, I went into da out for a long adBENshur. Da day wuz sew
byootiful an warm an sweet dat I hadda get out. I haff not been out
much sinc it gotted colllld. I haff effun bin usin da liddrbox dat
Daddy Bruce keeps formy conbenience, aldo I haff allus prefurd to go
out.

I wen past da ol barn wif all uv doz memries. An crosst da paschur wer
da nize cow-ladeez yoozed too eet all day. An walked along on top of
da fenze. Witch bothured Heather beclaws shee finks she haz to pertect
me. Butted I felt gudgud and wuzn't worreed.

An den I saw da HORSEE. He wuz in annuffer paschur. An hee wuz furry
prittee and WOOKIN at mee wiff dose big, gennel Is. Sew I jumpt down
on hiz side ub da fenze an wen obber to see him. Hee iz smaller den
Bigg Brown, butted hee iz brown. Sew I gnamed him "Widdle Brown." Hee
iz effun bigger den da d*g dat beelongd to my Daddy Bruce's bruvver.
Dat d*g wuz name Telly an hee wuz a Woofhound. ENNYEWEIGH, I touchd
gnozes wiff Widdle Brown butted I didn ride him beclawz I couln find a
way UP.

Butted hee is gud compny an I wen in wer he keeps his fudz an cotted
too mouses dat wuz steelin frum him. I will bisit him again affur I
finish dis letter.

Yur fren an admiror

--
Wascal

*Piglet glareing at gramby!
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Hiz hoofies iss messed up. Dis iz gnot az sereeus az sum ub da fings
wee haz too purr four, beclaws hee will be all rite ventchuallee.
Butted hee reely wanna run dat race in Mew York so dat hee can ware
dat Tripul Crown. He wanna doo it for hisself, beclaws he wikes to run
fast, an for his peepul. Dey iz takin gudgud kare ub hiz hoofie. And
dey giv him treets an tak nise to him. Wun ub dem rides him reel gud.

I wanna ride him in da race butted da uvver jokkee iz berry gud. It is
jus dat Iyam much lighter, only seven pounz, an dat wud be eesier on
Bigg Brown. Butted I gnow dat dey will keep da same jokkee for DIS
rase an it's onwee fair. He hepped Bigg Brown win da uvver too. DEN I
will get to ride him in da NEX rase.

--
Wascal, crouched over the neck of a horsie, pounden tord a finish wine- Hide quoted text -

Old May 28th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Geee Wascal u had suchz a gud benture. Der iznt nuffin like dat aroun here.
I had to pologize to gramby for smakink her cauze she tole me what wuz
funnie.

Her granparents liffed onna farm and drove a horse and wagon until herselfz
was in high schoolz. Dey wud driff it to da road den, get in der ole car
nna go to da townz.

Dat meanz dey liffed back in da booniez. Where da six kows spented day day
waz a mile from da houze. Dere waz a big gulley (whateffer dat iz) and
itself had water in da bottom most of da timez. Da kittens would jump on da
kows and ride akross da gulley den jump of and go playz for da daytime. At
night, dey wud jump bak on anna ride bak to da barn. Dat is why Gramby was
laffin not at da horsie.

Your fren
Piglet

Old May 29th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 28, 4:31 pm, Cory wrote:
In article f8cad83c-1ef8-465d-9432-610700c26041
@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com, says...

Hiz hoofies iss messed up. Dis iz gnot az sereeus az sum ub da fings
wee haz too purr four, beclaws hee will be all rite ventchuallee.
Butted hee reely wanna run dat race in Mew York so dat hee can ware
dat Tripul Crown. He wanna doo it for hisself, beclaws he wikes to run
fast, an for his peepul. Dey iz takin gudgud kare ub hiz hoofie. And
dey giv him treets an tak nise to him. Wun ub dem rides him reel gud.

I wanna ride him in da race butted da uvver jokkee iz berry gud. It is
jus dat Iyam much lighter, only seven pounz, an dat wud be eesier on
Bigg Brown. Butted I gnow dat dey will keep da same jokkee for DIS
rase an it's onwee fair. He hepped Bigg Brown win da uvver too. DEN I
will get to ride him in da NEX rase.

Diz rayse iz onnee da sekund laig uf da Trippul Hat, izzint itzownself??
Iffin dat'z troo, den, wayl, I haytz tu brake it tu yurownself, buttid
da same jokkee hazta ryde BB fur all twee laigz uf da Trippul Hat fingy.

--- Onyx, hooz Grandmeowmie izza horsie raysin fanatik, an' sew I noze
deez fingz fur shur...

He wun da rase in Cattuckee wut had da trajedee an hee wun da rase in
Saraland, wer WooToo's Ant Sara livsz. Sew I fink da rase in Mew York
iz for all da nip.

--
Wascal
Old May 30th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

In article b234dd2e-7a41-4116-96b9-
,
says...
On May 28, 4:31 pm, Cory wrote:
[...]

Didda rayse awlreddy happin whutz kawled da Preeknezz Staykez???!!
Iffin soze, Pawpa misst itzownself KUMPLEETLEE!!!!! Awlsew, Pawpa sez
dat iffin DAT rayse haz happint, den yez, da Belmont rayse IZ da lazt
laig uf da Trippul Hat.

Weez sowree iffin wee catfoozled ennykitty. Pawpa fawt fur SHUR dat
Preeknezz rayse haddint happint yet!!!

--- Onyx

--
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget;
the wise forgive but do not forget."

Thomas Szasz, The Second Sin (1973) "Personal Conduct"