Ken Unl Bill gif a SQWIRL a name?

Old June 20th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Ken Unl Bill gif a SQWIRL a name?

Uncl Bill is callin dat SQWIRL Sparkee.

I don't WIKE dat.

Da SQWIRL iz r emeny an shud gnot haff a nam. Hee iz meen too Bear an
I had too bang my hed into da window wunce or hee wudda TAKKED
usses.Dis can leed to know gud. Wut iff Uncl Bill starts FEEDIN da
fing?

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old June 20th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:22:03 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Uncl Bill is callin dat SQWIRL Sparkee.

I don't WIKE dat.

Da SQWIRL iz r emeny an shud gnot haff a nam. Hee iz meen too Bear an
I had too bang my hed into da window wunce or hee wudda TAKKED
usses.Dis can leed to know gud. Wut iff Uncl Bill starts FEEDIN da
fing?

Well, it COULD work out ok. Mebbe it will be eazier to set traps fur da
skwirl if it has a name. Or mebbe he wants to gif it a name so he kknows
what to call it when him tries to lure it into a trapp.

Or mebbe not. Mebbe us kitties need to come ofur and hep you cetch it.
Just mebbe not wif the same plan we used last time.

Ranger
Old June 20th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:22:03 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Uncl Bill is callin dat SQWIRL Sparkee.

I don't WIKE dat.

Da SQWIRL iz r emeny an shud gnot haff a nam. Hee iz meen too Bear an
I had too bang my hed into da window wunce or hee wudda TAKKED
usses.Dis can leed to know gud. Wut iff Uncl Bill starts FEEDIN da
fing?

i will eet the skwirl iffin you catches it first. i like fudz.
beauty
Old June 20th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna maybe uz needz taleaf da moon rite now and go help dem
at Unkle Billz houze. Harri is smart bout deze fings we wil se what herelf
finkz we sud do. Looking around for Hari.
news

Old June 20th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

ABSOFURLOOTLY KNOT.

Skwhirlz iz meen, crool, stoopid, snotty, an' tawnt uffur aminulz WEIGH,
WEIGH, WEIGH tuutuutuu muchmuch.

Iffin Unca Bill gifz dat skwhirl uh naym, I iz gunna pee inna hiz bed...
an' dat'z jist fur starturz!!!

--- Onyx, absolutely indignant...
Old June 21st 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 20, 5:56 pm, Cory wrote:
ABSOFURLOOTLY KNOT.

Skwhirlz iz meen, crool, stoopid, snotty, an' tawnt uffur aminulz WEIGH,
WEIGH, WEIGH tuutuutuu muchmuch.

Iffin Unca Bill gifz dat skwhirl uh naym, I iz gunna pee inna hiz bed...
an' dat'z jist fur starturz!!!

Hey, I SEEPS in dat bed. Pee in hiz shoozes. I don' wer demselfs.

--
WooToo

--- Onyx, absolutely indignant...

Old June 21st 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:22:03 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Uncl Bill is callin dat SQWIRL Sparkee.

I don't WIKE dat.

Da SQWIRL iz r emeny an shud gnot haff a nam. Hee iz meen too Bear an
I had too bang my hed into da window wunce or hee wudda TAKKED
usses.Dis can leed to know gud. Wut iff Uncl Bill starts FEEDIN da
fing?

I abree. Mebee he'll get it nice an fat so it'll taste better wen you
gize finally ketch it!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/20/2008 11:52:16 PM
Old June 21st 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

O T, don't yu hab 9 livez lyke da rezt ov uz?
Yu kin be in 9 playzez atta saymme tyme, ya kno.
No neeed tu leave da muun.
Juzt klone yurselvz an go tu Unkle Billz houze yuu.

Infurrmashun givur,
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 21st 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Soweee bowt da typo, heer uh 't'.
ya kaynt git gud hewlp deze daze.
('yuu' shud reed 'tuu')
--
Pi-tuu-nya

. ..

Old June 21st 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:22:03 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Uncl Bill is callin dat SQWIRL Sparkee.

I don't WIKE dat.

Da SQWIRL iz r emeny an shud gnot haff a nam. Hee iz meen too Bear an
I had too bang my hed into da window wunce or hee wudda TAKKED
usses.Dis can leed to know gud. Wut iff Uncl Bill starts FEEDIN da
fing?

I abree. Mebee he'll get it nice an fat so it'll taste better wen you
gize finally ketch it!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dun't let him feed p-nutz tu dat skwerril! Day digz up playntz an hydz
da p-nuts, den da nutz gro unnergrownd an mayke uh mesz. Mine Anti
Carole towld meowmee dat, an shur e-nuff, ower naybur shtarted feedin
'Nutzy" sum, an shur e-nuff....

I dun't mynd watchin twee skwerrilz dat run along da bak fenz.

--
Pitô.ônya