Ken Unl Bill gif a SQWIRL a name?

Old June 21st 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ken Unl Bill gif a SQWIRL a name?

Yeah yeah I memberz dat after da gramby posted da dribble. I am dere tu.
Fanku for mindink me. O T embarrassed because he isn't the brightest bulb
i the package, loyal, loving but......
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
. ..
O T, don't yu hab 9 livez lyke da rezt ov uz?
Yu kin be in 9 playzez atta saymme tyme, ya kno.
No neeed tu leave da muun.
Juzt klone yurselvz an go tu Unkle Billz houze yuu.

Infurrmashun givur,
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna maybe uz needz taleaf da moon rite now and go help
dem at Unkle Billz houze. Harri is smart bout deze fings we wil se what
herelf finkz we sud do. Looking around for Hari.
"Ranger Greykitten" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:22:03 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Uncl Bill is callin dat SQWIRL Sparkee.

I don't WIKE dat.

Da SQWIRL iz r emeny an shud gnot haff a nam. Hee iz meen too Bear an
I had too bang my hed into da window wunce or hee wudda TAKKED
usses.Dis can leed to know gud. Wut iff Uncl Bill starts FEEDIN da
fing?

Well, it COULD work out ok. Mebbe it will be eazier to set traps fur da
skwirl if it has a name. Or mebbe he wants to gif it a name so he kknows
what to call it when him tries to lure it into a trapp.

Or mebbe not. Mebbe us kitties need to come ofur and hep you cetch it.
Just mebbe not wif the same plan we used last time.

Ranger

Old June 21st 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

For our townz we don haff mennie squirls, when dem get big nuf, some hooman
killz dem and eatz dem. Yuuuuck. Piglet heraring gramby and Mike talke
about this.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:22:03 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Uncl Bill is callin dat SQWIRL Sparkee.

I don't WIKE dat.

Da SQWIRL iz r emeny an shud gnot haff a nam. Hee iz meen too Bear an
I had too bang my hed into da window wunce or hee wudda TAKKED
usses.Dis can leed to know gud. Wut iff Uncl Bill starts FEEDIN da
fing?

I abree. Mebee he'll get it nice an fat so it'll taste better wen you
gize finally ketch it!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dun't let him feed p-nutz tu dat skwerril! Day digz up playntz an hydz da
p-nuts, den da nutz gro unnergrownd an mayke uh mesz. Mine Anti Carole
towld meowmee dat, an shur e-nuff, ower naybur shtarted feedin 'Nutzy"
sum, an shur e-nuff....

I dun't mynd watchin twee skwerrilz dat run along da bak fenz.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 22nd 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

Hi hi
Mosey heer
Meowmie wikes dem Sqwirrlz n herownself hadd one uff dem wen her wuz widdle
name of Chipper dat her paw rexcued frum a twee dat d a babee sqwirul fel
off wen he wuz a baby n brot et home. Wen hurown mwomie brot da aqwirrel tew
shew n tell wen meowmie wuz en da furst grayed, da swqirrel peed down her
bak n da cwass waffed n waffed bout dat. Den wen da babbee sqwirrel gotted
bedder, her paw tuk et bak tew da twee were et wived. He mowed gwass fur
hoominz in da summer cos he wuz a teechur n dint make mutch toonas, sew he
did gardens fur ritch hoomins en da summerz tew make more toonas.
We dunt see anny uff dem here gnow.
Mosey

"Cory" ...
In article e091e306-2faa-4e1f-86a4-
On Jun 20, 5:56 pm, Cory :
ABSOFURLOOTLY KNOT.

Skwhirlz iz meen, crool, stoopid, snotty, an' tawnt uffur aminulz
WEIGH,
WEIGH, WEIGH tuutuutuu muchmuch.

Iffin Unca Bill gifz dat skwhirl uh naym, I iz gunna pee inna hiz
bed...
an' dat'z jist fur starturz!!!

Hey, I SEEPS in dat bed. Pee in hiz shoozes. I don' wer demselfs.

--
WooToo

Wayl, dat'z whut I wuz gunna du AFFUR peein' inna bed, buttid I gessez
dat sinze yu seep innit, I'z will start wif da shooz... an' mebbee I'z
will poop in dem dere shooz, tuu!!!

Humph... da nurf uf sum hoomanz!!!

--- Onyx, absolutely indignant...

Still...