Spring Pawty Time!

Old April 21st 18, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:34:44 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere

I YAM HEER...SEEE ME???...Pet2nya yells
Old April 21st 18, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

I seez yoo, Sweetee! Shall we go see how dey iz doin in da kichen? Den maybe hab drinkz on da porch?

Sundance
Old April 26th 18, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 6:49:38 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I seez yoo, Sweetee! Shall we go see how dey iz doin in da kichen? Den maybe hab drinkz on da porch?

Sundance

Ov korze we shud inspekt da kitchen, Tayste-tezt summada fuudz.
DEN we kin order sum OrDuffz an hab drinkz on da porch. I hope da band wyll keep playen...maybe uh slodance???

Pit2nya, AKA Sweety
Old May 1st 18, 12:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Ov korze we shud inspekt da kitchen, Tayste-tezt summada fuudz.
DEN we kin order sum OrDuffz an hab drinkz on da porch. I hope da band
wyll keep playen...maybe uh slodance???

Pit2nya, AKA Sweety

[Ranger and Pipps wander past, Ranger carrying a couple plates piled
high with food.]

Hey guys, if yous like sooven, dey has barbequed ear of sooven wif nip
sauce! And da roast beast is furry yummy.

Old May 29th 18, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 4:46:41 AM UTC-7, Ranger McDude wrote:
Ov korze we shud inspekt da kitchen, Tayste-tezt summada fuudz.
DEN we kin order sum OrDuffz an hab drinkz on da porch. I hope da band
wyll keep playen...maybe uh slodance???

Pit2nya, AKA Sweety

[Ranger and Pipps wander past, Ranger carrying a couple plates piled
high with food.]

Hey guys, if yous like sooven, dey has barbequed ear of sooven wif nip
sauce! And da roast beast is furry yummy.

O Mye! I rememfurr wen we hunted dem! Yum I wyll hav uh sooven eear, an den sum mousikulz.
P2nya