Ize Twelf Tudae! PAWDEE TIEM!! :o)

Old July 24th 03, 04:39 PM
Blurbubble

Default Ize Twelf Tudae! PAWDEE TIEM!! :o)

Hihi,

Zachary heer - tudae iz my Purrdae! Sorree me anna my bruffur Clarence haz
bin kwyatt aggen. Weez seen lotz ov messijis bowt kitteez gowin to da bridj
or beein furry pawly-sik anna dis mayks us sad anna weez senned ar forts
anna purrs to effurrykitty owt dere **purrin**

Now, orl yuze hooz kummin to my Pawdee teleport to ar Bakk Gardin in da
YooKay now - derez lots of gud fud anna drink waytin - choklit Isekreem,
spergetty bollernays, lodes of toonaz, nip wine - bring mor wif yuze D

Zachary (Purrdae Boi) and Clarence
--
http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/blurbubblesbazaar

Old July 25th 03, 01:06 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Zachary! Happy purr day! We'ze bringing you some Cosmic Catnip to
roll and scratch around in, and some catnip bubbles in a bottle that your
hoomin will have to help with.

Capt. Midnight & Lilith Kitten

Where's the food?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old July 25th 03, 02:03 AM
Sylvia M

"Blurbubble" wrote in message
Hihi,

Zachary heer - tudae iz my Purrdae! Sorree me anna my bruffur Clarence haz
bin kwyatt aggen. Weez seen lotz ov messijis bowt kitteez gowin to da

bridj
or beein furry pawly-sik anna dis mayks us sad anna weez senned ar forts
anna purrs to effurrykitty owt dere **purrin**

Now, orl yuze hooz kummin to my Pawdee teleport to ar Bakk Gardin in da
YooKay now - derez lots of gud fud anna drink waytin - choklit Isekreem,
spergetty bollernays, lodes of toonaz, nip wine - bring mor wif yuze D

Zachary (Purrdae Boi) and Clarence
--

Hi Zach...
Heerz twelff Meowzeez fur yu!
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~

Old July 25th 03, 06:40 AM
Miss Violette

the porter twinkles and five cats step out...
Here isa gift from uses, OEJ puts down a package she picked out and blushes
and steps back hoping he likes his new heated kitty bed...

Miss Violette steps forward and says, here is some nip wine for the adult
cats and some nip soda for the younger cats,

Tiger,TV anna trudi burst into a loud round of happy PURR day

Old July 28th 03, 05:08 AM

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:39:29 +0100, "Blurbubble"
wrote:

Hihi,

Zachary heer - tudae iz my Purrdae! Sorree me anna my bruffur Clarence haz
bin kwyatt aggen. Weez seen lotz ov messijis bowt kitteez gowin to da bridj
or beein furry pawly-sik anna dis mayks us sad anna weez senned ar forts
anna purrs to effurrykitty owt dere **purrin**

Now, orl yuze hooz kummin to my Pawdee teleport to ar Bakk Gardin in da
YooKay now - derez lots of gud fud anna drink waytin - choklit Isekreem,
spergetty bollernays, lodes of toonaz, nip wine - bring mor wif yuze D

Zachary (Purrdae Boi) and Clarence

Yay!!! Happy happy purrday Zachary! I'ze brotted yew a hyoogh sammon
frum thu Pasifik Northwet!

:{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Charlie Fennel
Old July 31st 03, 02:43 AM
Arlene Knop

Happy Purrday, Zackary! And dozens more! I brot yew twelf sparklerz to
put on yer cake. And here iz a packij of twelf diffrent kinds of nip
fur yew to sample. They are all impurrted frum thuh misterius far east.

COME ON LETZ PARTEEEEEEEEEE!

Gretchen Marie, getting her enerjy bak after taking care of Meowmie

Old July 31st 03, 02:46 AM
Arlene Knop

Hey I brot sum catnip too! Try it all out, Zachary and we will all take
a wiff of yer leftoverz.

Hey Kitty S! Did yew see thuh mousy patay? It looks yummy on liddul
biddy round things.

GM, tooting her partee horn

Old August 1st 03, 08:57 AM
Blurbubble

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
.net...
Meow, Zachary! Happy purr day! We'ze bringing you some Cosmic Catnip to
roll and scratch around in, and some catnip bubbles in a bottle that your
hoomin will have to help with.

Capt. Midnight & Lilith Kitten

Where's the food?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Ooooooh wunnafool! Fangu furry mutch! Hellp yorselfs tu fud anna drink in da
bak gardin on da boofay tayball )

clarence and Zachary

Old August 1st 03, 08:58 AM
Blurbubble

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
news
Hi Zach...
Heerz twelff Meowzeez fur yu!
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~~~

**catchin mowsis** Dis is fun! Fangu! )

Old August 1st 03, 09:00 AM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
the porter twinkles and five cats step out...
Here isa gift from uses, OEJ puts down a package she picked out and

blushes
and steps back hoping he likes his new heated kitty bed...

Miss Violette steps forward and says, here is some nip wine for the adult
cats and some nip soda for the younger cats,

Tiger,TV anna trudi burst into a loud round of happy PURR day

Ooooooooooh **blushin** fangu fangu so mutch, datz furry kined anna ize so
pleezd yuze kaym - so iz my bruffur.

Clarence and Zachary