Ize Twelf Tudae! PAWDEE TIEM!! :o)

Old August 13th 03, 10:34 AM
Blurbubble

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
scratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratch LOOK OUT BELOWWWWWW!

GM, hedding fur thuh toona kasserole that just slid off

YAY!! Cummon efurrykittee - dive onna orl dat FUD!

Clarence and Zachary

Old August 13th 03, 10:36 AM
Blurbubble

"Ray or Fran Tock" wrote in message
Happy happy belated Twelf Purrday Zachary. Knowing community time, the
party is still going on so weze will be right over.

Weze also bringing youze a furry nice pink orchid to eat, batbatbat, or
smell as youze might wish at any moment.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(glaring theirz Meowmie for her tardiness)

Fangu Fangu fuury mutch ) Layt iz betta dan neffur! OOOoooh **starts
juggling with orchid**

Zachary (and Clarence, trying to tackle orchid away from Zachary......)

Old August 17th 03, 02:37 AM
ChildFree23

OH!!! I do that on thuh inside of thuh lidderbox cuver sumtymes. Ize
nefur tried it on thuh furnichure. But I think mine onlee dribbles

into
a liddle puddle and duzn't shoot out and hit anyfing. It gets on thuh
liddurbox cuver cuz Ize not skwatting down enuff. How high kin yew

hit
sumfing?

You could always pee on the rug to mark it as yours...

U don't think thuh color wud match. Sumtymes I eggzersize my klawx on
thuh furnichure and I get skolded. So I just roll on effuryfing.
Duzn't that make it mine?

Yeah, our pawpads have scent glands on them. Your mom should let you
exercise your claws on the furniture.

Scrappy (RB) used to roll on everything (and spray everything). The whole
neighborhood belonged to her!

Capt. Midnight
The Good Luck Black Cat
DOC In Training

Old August 17th 03, 08:58 AM
Blurbubble

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[Large black cat goes to the back of the garden and finds a small

tree.
He sprays it, and then comes back to the party.]

Fangu. Now everykitty will know that small tree is mine!

**applawz** Dat woz furry impurressif!

Fangu. Would you like to give it a try?

Capt. Midnight

**two kitties going thundering towards the large tree at the back of the
garden** swisssssssh
Yay - weez dunnit! Dat tree iz ARZ!!

Clarence and Zachary (feelin prowd)

---