Booteek Howerz

Old October 10th 11, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Booteek Howerz

Da booteek durrz wyll be opin Moonday da tenf, an Toozday
da 'levent. Awl da tyme
It wyll be klozt on Wenzday, wyl efurry gurl kittee iz at da B-U-Tee
shop, an gettin reddee furr da Jellical Ball dat effinink.
Dere iz uh bigbig bockz ov azzortid ribbinz, an mutsh jeulree.
Ennytink yu fynd on da inturnette, ordur wiff yur toona card,
and kredit da kommishun tu da Booteek.
If yu gneed my purrsunal hewlp, Ping me...
BTW, Piglett, da moonstone pendint iz attid: http://tinyurl.com/4Piglett
..

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

"Gramby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz Piglett and Toonya, I iz lookink for a "Moonstone" neklace
on a short chaing.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 10th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Pit2nya,

Fangu furry much fur all diz bootiful akoutramentz.

Ize got meowmiez toona kard, so ize reedy to shop til ize dropz.

Furst, ize need a tayle ribbon. Ize all blak, cept two wite wiskerz, so
ize fink dat gold wud set off mine eyez nicely. Heerz a reely pretty won.

Den a skarf dat matchez. Just in kase it getz kold in da porter.

Ware du weze get bootineerez fur ar daytez?

Snowflake

Old October 10th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

http://www.ct-florist.com/boutonniere.htm
ordur tudae furr deliffuree on da twelft,and kredit da kommishun tu da
Booteek
day hab uh bery nize azzortmint, gurlz!
--
Pitô.ônya

. ..

Old October 10th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Booteek flowerz, spekul!

Awlzo, diz spekul:
Specials for 2011- Buy a corsage and boutonniere together and save! Same
day delivery always available*
http://www.usa-flowers.com/prom.htm
Uhgin, ordur tudae fur Delifurree on da twelft. kredit da kommishun
tu da Booteek
--
Pitô.ônya, purrpriator

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

http://www.ct-florist.com/boutonniere.htm
ordur tudae furr deliffuree on da twelft,and kredit da kommishun tu da
Booteek
day hab uh bery nize azzortmint, gurlz!
--
Pitô.ônya

. ..

Old October 10th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Bootiful! Oh, mi, so much to fink ov. Ize haz so much tu du befor da
bawl. Oh, mi. Ize think ize need a nap.

Snowflake

Old October 10th 11, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Affoidd dis site! Day haff NO NIP.
Cinder, affronted

Old October 11th 11, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wud ya, shud ya, kud ya purrleez pozt uh Nip Site?
Or wyll ya offur tu sel nip korsajez an bootineerz at da booteek?
I'yl take dem on konsynmint.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 12th 11, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I du heowp dat efurrykittee haz efurrytink dey gneed fur da bawl...
O! I gotta go online an get a korsaje an bootineer!
I heowp it wyll arrife in tyme!
Booteek wyl be klozt furr da Jellical holiday.
--
Pitô.ônya