THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1st...The FULL HARVEST MOON! Jellicle Ball Begins!!!

Old October 2nd 20, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1st...The FULL HARVEST MOON! Jellicle Ball Begins!!!

Loook, loook! up in da sky!!! It's the FULL MOON!
It's huge as it rises!

October 1, 2020 brings the Full Harvest Moon, the full Moon nearest the autumnal equinox (which is September 22 this year).

Set up the Sign-In table!
Get out the paw-kerchiefs!
Purrpare da list!

I'm gonna set up the Booteek, with awl of the items that you ordered.

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah
Old October 2nd 20, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default oops?

unless ya'all want to make it the second full moon?
I didn't mean to jump the gun...

Old October 3rd 20, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

unless ya'all want to make it the second full moon?
I didn't mean to jump the gun...

Luko comes up and sits quietly. He orders his thoughts.

He holds up one claw. October always has a Hunters moon. It only has
2 sometimes and if it does, the first is Harvest moon that humans
celebrate but cats arent farmers, wez hunters.

He adds a second claw. When dere is 2 full moons in October, the
Harvest is 1 or 2 October anna Hunters is 30 or 31 October.

He adds one more claw. All Jellicle balls I kin find have been held on
the Hunters moon. Even dat furst one.

He adds one more claw. Most years, dere is just 1 so gets called
'first moon' but when dey plan, if dere are 2, dey say 'Hunters Moon'.

He adds the 5th claw. The night of all hallows eve is when we it
closest to da other world anna most likely to reach across da bridge.

He sits back quietly. He doesn't talk much, but he can and he normally
makes a heck of a lot of sense.
Old October 3rd 20, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Friday, October 2, 2020 at 7:51:50 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Pit2nya hugs {{{ Luko}}}...
Luko, dat iz Logical and Reasonable.
I admire your brain!

Do we have a Vice Pooh Bah?
If not wud yu accept that Purrzishun???

If So , please be my 2nd Vice Pooh Bah.
I gneed yur gudgud thinking.

The Hunters Moon it should be!

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah

Old October 3rd 20, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Luko smiles. He has not even been to a ball yet but he will be happy
to help.

He adds, if dere is only 1 moon in October, it is the Hunter's moon.
It means the Harvest one was earlier in September.

Miss Pit2nya, do you also have the boutique? Prince said I'z need a bow
tie. Dey cleared some of dere sale place fur da boutique, see if works?

Luko sits back, proudly licking his paws for talking so much.
Old October 7th 20, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

I'm just now finishing up on my ordering now.
I'll add an assortmint of bow ties and nek ties.
P2nya