Biazarre colour choices (Not OT)

Old March 27th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Biazarre colour choices (Not OT)

Got up yesterday and decided I had best do some washing of clothes for
my week ahead...

People are wondering why the bizarre colour choices this morning and
the answer is..."I had to pick what I could get out of the washing
basket without waking Sarrasine up cos she was sleeping in it"

Humans-0. Cats-1 AGAIN!!!!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 27th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
Got up yesterday and decided I had best do some washing of clothes for
my week ahead...

People are wondering why the bizarre colour choices this morning and
the answer is..."I had to pick what I could get out of the washing
basket without waking Sarrasine up cos she was sleeping in it"

Humans-0. Cats-1 AGAIN!!!!

LOL! You're such a well-trained catslave.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 28th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

LOL! You're such a well-trained catslave.

Not really I just know she's a crotchety cat if woken before her
ladyship is ready to get up or I would have moved her...honest....who
am I trying to kid????

Old March 28th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

This reminds me of the Calvin and Hobbes cartoon where Calvin is
attacked by his dresser and clothes and arrives in the kitchen dressed
in checks and plaids and all manner of mismatched clothes.

I usually tell people that I lost the fight with my closet ;-)

-Caroline S.

Odd Food Choices Smokie Darling (Annie) Cat anecdotes 13 August 16th 05 10:47 PM
Cat fur colour question Yowie Cat anecdotes 25 January 21st 05 02:11 AM
Solving Bubbels Bev Cat anecdotes 41 December 13th 04 10:18 AM
Cat food choices aisleb Cat health & behaviour 60 June 25th 04 01:45 PM
running out of cat food choices KC Cats - misc 14 April 20th 04 08:33 PM